Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheating, and not losing exp or rank... :|

Here's my issue... I love the game. I was a MTG player back when. But the only down fall I see with this game so far is that.....

When you play certain people. After the original hand has been dealt. They see there cards. QUIT THE MATCH. And LOSE NOTHING!... To me that is a form of cheating, and dishonorable play. I say this because I had the same guy do it 4 times in a row on a quick match. I FEEL that if you can glance your cards, and quit JUST because your hand that is dealt. DOESNT have power cards, or muscle cards that you feel take to win... YOU should still lose EXP and RANK!! --FEED BACK PLZ--

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm pretty sure you do still lose Rating.
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesnow View Post
    Here's my issue... I love the game. I was a MTG player back when. But the only down fall I see with this game so far is that.....

When you play certain people. After the original hand has been dealt. They see there cards. QUIT THE MATCH. And LOSE NOTHING!... To me that is a form of cheating, and dishonorable play. I say this because I had the same guy do it 4 times in a row on a quick match. I FEEL that if you can glance your cards, and quit JUST because your hand that is dealt. DOESNT have power cards, or muscle cards that you feel take to win... YOU should still lose EXP and RANK!! --FEED BACK PLZ--

+1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You lose rank if you quit, the other person just doesn't gain rank, for example person A and person B both start a match, player B doesn't like the looks of his hand and he quits, player A gains nothing, but player B loses rank as if he played out the whole match and lost.
    Team Juggernaut's Boastful Warrior!
    Insert witty comment here, Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Wanna try your hand at some of the hardest riddles known to man? See my thread of riddles!
    Wanna see some awesome decks? See my complete deck list! (all heroes)
    Wanna be a Juggernaut? Start by applying for TJX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDogood View Post
    You lose rank if you quit, the other person just doesn't gain rank, for example person A and person B both start a match, player B doesn't like the looks of his hand and he quits, player A gains nothing, but player B loses rank as if he played out the whole match and lost.
    ^correct