Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Any players in the Denver-Metro area?(CO)

I'm in Broomfield and was wondering if there were any players anywhere nearby that might be interested in trying to start events at a store in the area?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't be the only one right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

You aren't it...

I'm in downtown Denver and would like to play perhaps once a month. Family man with 3 kids so I'm sure you understand!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I understand, I'm just seeing how much interest there is in terms of doing weekly physical card tournaments or a hobby league or something similar to FNM. So that way when cards do start arriving at places like Total Escape or some of the other hobby stores in the Denver area, my efforts to contact store owner/s to start something like that i know I won't be the only one showing up. Though, I would always win if that were the case.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm in Colorado Springs, would be interested.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let's us get a game going in the next few months...

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

*Bump* Denver-Metro Area Players

I know this thread is quite old, but I would also like to play with anyone in the Denver area. I live around Parker if anyone happens to live closer. I'v been playing the online version for a very long time and finally got into the physical part of it. If anyone happens to know of any store which hosts events or even just sells them around Denver would be very helpful as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxcia View Post
    I know this thread is quite old, but I would also like to play with anyone in the Denver area. I live around Parker if anyone happens to live closer. I'v been playing the online version for a very long time and finally got into the physical part of it. If anyone happens to know of any store which hosts events or even just sells them around Denver would be very helpful as well.
    Can't help you in Denver, but for anyone in Colorado Springs, there's a few stores that sell that cards, and at least one that I know of that has had events in the recent past (dunno about the future!). I know there's at least 15-20 players down here that have physical cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm near the Cherry Creek area, and I'm pretty sure The Wizard's Chest is willing. As for myself, I'm caught up in academics at the moment, but I'll probably be there regularly in the summer.