Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cailin Coilleach View Post
    Interesting to see that first class mail to Europe is actually faster than the USPS service inside the USA.
    Just to clarify cuz I think you might not of noticed, Morettos is in South America, which is a totally different hemisphere from the USA. Which would be the reason for the long delay in shipment for them.
    "The stars shine like the love of god...cold and remote."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenarra View Post
    Just to clarify cuz I think you might not of noticed, Morettos is in South America, which is a totally different hemisphere from the USA. Which would be the reason for the long delay in shipment for them.
    This

Hey I just received my second Y+F order, Human priest and Shadow Mage. The order arrived earlier than expected, hope you guys get your Y+F orders soon, because I believe the other orders will take a little while to be shipped
    Last edited by Morettos; 06-29-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    I also think that the remaining orders will be shipped when the bonuses are done. Due to the size and the weight of the bonuses and complete playsets, epic collections and the other orders, It won't be efficient for wulven to send extra shippings with our orders first and the bonuses after, so they dispatched the small orders first, leaving the most expensive shippings to be sent with the bonuses. I don't know if this is truth, i'm only making suppositions.

But if this were wulven's intentions, I wouldn't be mad at all, they are a great company, who has done a great products for us. Considering what kyle said to us like a month ago, they should spent 4 weeks (at that moment) to finish all the bonuses. If we give Wulven another 2 weeks from now to finish and organize the bonuses along with the orders, they will start to ship the remaining orders by mid July, and by the end of July almost all orders will be shipped.

Once again i'm only supposing this, Wulven will have the final word about this.
    Alliance doesn't even know about future bonus shipments coming, so they definitely aren't holding anything back. They were given a huge spreadsheet and instructed to ship everything out in order. The next set of physical bonuses will be easier to ship out because they are all the same and can be assembled en masse and then labelled and shipped out to people. It will still be quite a while for those to be ready though, there are huge lead times at the manufacturing plants in china

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That sucks Kyle, but what can ya do you know?
    "The stars shine like the love of god...cold and remote."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztery View Post
    we can't group the orders by recipient and therefore different parts of different orders have shipped, while other parts are still in process.
    So Alliance has no one that knows how to work Excel?

I wonder what their "reason" for not sending out the tracking numbers is. Because even the packages using Media Mail service have tracking numbers; it's not like tracking info is not being sent out because the packages don't have any.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    So Alliance has no one that knows how to work Excel?
    My thoughts exactly! Either that, or they have noone who can import Excel into a shipping database. The SQL query you'd need for this is a cinch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenarra View Post
    Whoops! For some reason I took his STH AM as city-state Fixing the sheet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i know they are greedy if they are using media mail when they shouldnt be and playing the odds.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Alliance doesn't even know about future bonus shipments coming, so they definitely aren't holding anything back. They were given a huge spreadsheet and instructed to ship everything out in order. The next set of physical bonuses will be easier to ship out because they are all the same and can be assembled en masse and then labelled and shipped out to people. It will still be quite a while for those to be ready though, there are huge lead times at the manufacturing plants in china

Hey kyle thanks for clarifying, I was creating a whole fiction movie in my mind with the orders and the bonuses. It's sad to know you will have to do a bigger invesment delivering the bonuses and the orders in separate shipments, all of this to make customers happy I have no rush to have the bonuses in my hands, i know they will be awesome so this relax me a lot.
    Last edited by Morettos; 06-29-2012 at 05:33 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Received my package yesterday.

* Ordered: (F+Y+Bonus), (Booster+Bonus)
    * Received: (F+Y+Bonus)
    * Waiting: Booster (+Bonus???)