Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    If people have spent any money deleting accounts would not be fair.
    That's an agreement from me. Even if they earned money through grinding it would also be unfair to delete the account. Wulven could determine accounts to be deleted by checking if an account has had no money spent on it, the account is still level 1 and it hasn't been used for a certain period. Or something to that effect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    If people have spent any money deleting accounts would not be fair.
    I'm not suggesting to delete the account, just rename the in game name to "Idontplaymuch001" and allow whatever name the person had to be available again.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Still wouldn't be fair. They beat ya to making acct so it's theirs. You really can't justify that.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Accounts are not deleted for inactivity. When players come back to the game after a while, they may think their account was deleted if they have problems logging in but in almost all cases, they simply just forgot which email address they registered with. I can't recall any cases at the moment where someone's account was deleted after a while.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I was actually also wondering the same thing. My IGN is "Danae Warwind" but I'd rather just have it as "danae". However, that username is not available and searching for games by that person shows that they haven't played any games in 1.5 nor in the previous version when I also searched then.
    That's the entire reason for my post!

@AnAdolt, thanks for the answer - will email support for changing my IGN to something as close to what I want as possible then!
    Feel free to transfer SC to account TJ Jazz or PM a Redeem code to me!
    http://www.shadowera.com/?r=2386460

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Accounts are not deleted for inactivity. When players come back to the game after a while, they may think their account was deleted if they have problems logging in but in almost all cases, they simply just forgot which email address they registered with. I can't recall any cases at the moment where someone's account was deleted after a while.
    wahuu, that was the desired answer!
    ty anadolt

@jazz
    maybe join a guild, then you just add the guild tag before the desired name...?
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Already changed my IGN, but it's still quite frustrating not to be able to grab the desired one though!
    Feel free to transfer SC to account TJ Jazz or PM a Redeem code to me!
    http://www.shadowera.com/?r=2386460

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have sent an email to support with the same request, in my previous account Zhou86, I was new and did not plan my expenditure of SCs well, so I created a new one Zh0u86. But since I never touched the old one anymore and wanted to change my account name back to Zhou86, I requested that the old one be deleted and my new one changes name to Zhou86.

I provided the email add and password for both accounts to proof that I am the owner, and the request went through.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers