Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Booster boxes and singles for sale!

Hi All,

I know everyone is anxious to get their hands on these... So if anyone wants cards before their pre-orders arrive or if you want them before your retail store gets them, I am selling booster boxes and singles to those living in the US:

Booster Boxes: $65 plus $7 USPS Priority Mail Shipping
    Note: Ships in 2-3 Business days including Saturday Delivery with tracking info.

All Uncommon Cards: $1 each plus $3 flat rate USPS First Class Shipping for entire order.
    Note: Will be packed/shipped in Bubble Wrap envelope with each card in an Ultra Pro Sleeve and will also include 2 free Common Cards per Uncommon Card purchased.

Rare Cards: $2-$4 each plus $3 flat rate USPS First Class Shipping for entire order.

Epic Cards: $5+ (as you only get 4-5 per box) plus $3 flat rate USPS First Class Shipping for entire order.
    Note: Each Rare or Epic Card will ship in its own Plastic Top Loader with sleeve inside Top Loader and will also include 4 free Common Cards per Rare/Epic Card purchased.

$.25 each for any common in excess of the free ones

For those wondering: There are 6 booster boxes per case.

PM me for more details.

Below is proof as I am not a troll.

DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    Last edited by Kramer; 07-09-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dude, we know your stuff was sent. 43 boxes?? Grats and you are epic for opening the floodgates. Where are you located?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am located in Pennsylvania for now and will be moving in 3 weeks to Arizona.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the info, that seems like a quick ship. Was that all you ordered? Of are you waiting for other things to come?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still waiting on Complete Play Set. I have no idea when those will ship.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Will you be selling full sets of bonus cards? Others have asked, but you seem to have a pile in your photo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm assuming these came via UPS and not USPS?
    "The stars shine like the love of god...cold and remote."

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    Booster Boxes: $65 plus $7 USPS Priority Mail Shipping
    Note: Ships in 2-3 Business days including Saturday Delivery with tracking info.
    Quite the business man! 43 boxes, at $25 profit is $1075! And then you get to keep the bonuses too!

I hope you sell them all. You deserve to for having so much faith in the game or money to burn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice! I got my you and a friend pack today so my booster box should get here soon. Glad your sharing (god thats a lot of premium and exclusive boxes).
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Quite the business man! 43 boxes, at $25 profit is $1075! And then you get to keep the bonuses too!

I hope you sell them all. You deserve to for having so much faith in the game or money to burn.

Keep in mind, these prices are still better than retail. The bonuses were an incentive/reward for having to deal with this wait for shipping,.. heck wait for printing and every other thing. Most of us made orders before having a clue what the cards would even look like or when they might even ship, much less bonus items. Also, go into any game/comic retailer on the planet and you will usually see piles of failed, dust-covered product for sale at less than what the retailer paid for it. Buying in bulk is always a gamble.

Another thing to consider, how many cards from _____'s (name any ccg) 1st series set are still relevent after the 2nd or 3rd expansion?

Here's to hoping Shadow Era explodes upon release, and has a long healthy gamelife!