Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where to buy

Harleysville, Pennsylvania, United States
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

where to buy

My brothers and I want to buy more decks. Does anyone know where we buy more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Until they reach stores, there are a few people selling cards on eBay.

I haven't received my cards yet, but when I do, I'll be selling lots of singles.

Talk to your local card shop and ask them to carry SE cards. Help promote this awesome game.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejet24 View Post
    Talk to your local card shop and ask them to carry SE cards. Help promote this awesome game.
    This is key. It's not like shops are magically going to carry this brand new game. They need an incentive to put them on the shelves. They probably haven't even heard of it yet!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is Wulven going to try to get big stores to carry it as well, like Walmart, etc.?
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would definately help the game expand. Unfortunately to do so, u have to pair up with a large company. The last time that happened a game called Magic was also written off for good and canceled because it didnt make enough money for the super corp
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    Would definately help the game expand. Unfortunately to do so, u have to pair up with a large company. The last time that happened a game called Magic was also written off for good and canceled because it didnt make enough money for the super corp
    You're not talking about Magic the gathering are you?
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep. I am talking about MTG. At one point Wizards of the Coast (now a HASBRO subsidiary after HASBRO bought them hoping to make tons of money) became a losing venture. They has 2 known games, Pokemon and Magic, when Pokemon started going downhill, HASBRO was initially looking at cutting the entire WotC department. Instead, they cut like half the department and started making the profits they wanted on the games.

Most oversized corporations don't care that a game is making a profit, they care about how much profit that game is making. (Figmentary numbers) If a game is projected to make 5,000 net profit steadily, but never increase, or they could cut a game before the next production and make that 10,000 without having to spend 5,000 on reinvesting into the game, alot of companies CEO's look at the 10,000 option by putting it to their stock holder that they are getting double the pay out this year without having to put any risk into the future payout. It's the sad reality of a lot of modern day corporations.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/24/bu...oys-falls.html

There is a link to the after action decision. You would think with how big MTG is, that it would be an optimistic game in the future, but it's future is still bleak. There is still the reality that in the years to come, MTG might be on the chopping blocks. If it ever gets its head chopped off, I am curious which game will take its place. Maybe ShadowEra will be big enough by that time =)
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    Yep. I am talking about MTG. At one point Wizards of the Coast (now a HASBRO subsidiary after HASBRO bought them hoping to make tons of money) became a losing venture. They has 2 known games, Pokemon and Magic, when Pokemon started going downhill, HASBRO was initially looking at cutting the entire WotC department. Instead, they cut like half the department and started making the profits they wanted on the games.

Most oversized corporations don't care that a game is making a profit, they care about how much profit that game is making. (Figmentary numbers) If a game is projected to make 5,000 net profit steadily, but never increase, or they could cut a game before the next production and make that 10,000 without having to spend 5,000 on reinvesting into the game, alot of companies CEO's look at the 10,000 option by putting it to their stock holder that they are getting double the pay out this year without having to put any risk into the future payout. It's the sad reality of a lot of modern day corporations.
    Speaking of Magic, did anyone buy the Magic 2013 iOS game, it is awesome!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by smilEX View Post
    Speaking of Magic, did anyone buy the Magic 2013 iOS game, it is awesome!!!!
    I play it, but on PC, liked it a lot too, if you could actualy edit your decks really in the way you want it would be a great competition for Shadow Era, but because of how they decided to make the game I believe it will be fun for max 30/40 hours and then I will tire of it. But still, for only € 8,99 it was a nice buy
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein