Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well a game of pure luck can happen like this very easily. Without see the hand of both side I can't tell anything. Looks like Majia make some wrong moves. I can't see his hand but I can point out 2 at the first time I watch.

On 3'00 kill the TO is a minor wrong move, that gives gwen additional card to SAC so he end up with 8 resource, that make it is possible to he play the ITF. Without doing so, he might have to SAC another card (however, I can't see the card either), that could be very important, and I don't see any point of doing that action.

Knock out the Bow when he has ITF and SE Plus you have only 1 LLN on hand? LOL, he only there are 14 deck left on the deck and you simply think that he has no another blow? Knock it out next round when you can attack by allies and he won't able to defend that's the right way and the game should end there. What Majia do with his LLN? cost he 5 resource but that makes no different, what he can use for that 5 resource? play allies?

I don't know if Majia has Nuke in the deck, if so, knock out the bow at the turn after ITF attack with allies and nuke out of the allies, then finish the game by fireballs.

By giving the fact Majia made such huge mistake, Gwen still need to have 3 ITF in a row to win the game. The chance to have it at the right time also is so low.

Another reason is Majia did not run ties. Ties is a card that you should at least run 2 copy of it. Use it to remove Rapid fire so I hardly never lose to Gwen. I can't say LLN is a bad card but I did not see any reason that don't put 2 ties in the deck. Well, might be it is a exception for Mage, I don't play them much because I just don't like to play them.
    Last edited by Qtang; 06-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.