Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

error: you already have an existing game in progress. [reviewed]

Every time i click "quick game" it says "error: you already have an existing game in progress. please wait for it to time out." this only happens on my pc; it works just fine on my ipod. I have tried everything! nothing has worked. Please help!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Generally this occurs due to some network issue and it's the other way around; with players experiencing the problem more on mobile devices, due to lower network performance in comparison, than computers. We have yet to identify a bug that causes this specifically so if this is happening more often on your PC and you notice any patterns, please fill us in.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    One tiny question here:

If you're losing a game, do you just close the app/program? That could be causing a lot of the problems
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    One tiny question here:

If you're losing a game, do you just close the app/program? That could be causing a lot of the problems
    I believe it may continue the game if you close the program or app (especially because you can background apps on iOS devices). The best way to quit a game would be to go into a different tab during gameplay (click Map, Merchant, etc.). However, it is suggested that you complete a started game because "rage quitting" is not highly looked upon in the Shadow Era community.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had the same error today, but even worse, my rating dropped without me even entering the game! How is that possible?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks, for the insight! I fill you in as I find out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, but i heard that could be a problem. I have no idea why this happens

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Ryan View Post
    I believe it may continue the game if you close the program or app (especially because you can background apps on iOS devices). The best way to quit a game would be to go into a different tab during gameplay (click Map, Merchant, etc.). However, it is suggested that you complete a started game because "rage quitting" is not highly looked upon in the Shadow Era community.
    The term rage quitting is just silly. If I know that I'm going to loose, no matter what, I usually won't continue the game. No rage involved. Also, I often have to do other stuff and get interupted mid game. Instead of having my opponent wait while I'm afk and do nothing at my turns, I quit. Also, my battery might run out mid game. Or I might have forgotten to change my deck. If thats the case I wait until round 5 to stop so at least my opponent gets exp and gold. Again, no rage involved.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quit game

Sometimes people quit the game in the beginning and it says the game was to short for any experience,

How do you Quit the game like that, not closing the browser or any of the others, are there any command for that ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This can also occur if you begin a quick match and immediately press cancel. If the game already found you an opponent you will still leave the game but you will have to wait until the previous match has ended, resulting in a loss, until being able to begin another quick match.