Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A couple of issues that might be bugs? [not a bug]

Grave bone ability is not considered a summon? Since shadow knight ability does not proc... I was wondering if its a bug?

Also just a quick enquiry, if mind controlled target attack a hero equipped with dagger of unmaking the ally gets sent back to hand instead of dying? Does this not serve as a mind control defense? oO... Was this intended? What is the order of effect in this scenario?

If that's the case since there are so many Zals around dagger could be a thing lol...

Note: if you've read the rusty longsword+reserved weapon 'bug' I was assuming grave bone ability worked the same way, hence the effect is legit.
    Last edited by DrakeLode; 06-24-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Summon happens only from hand to board, not from graveyard to board.

Mind Control states that the mind controlled ally attacks the opposing hero and then dies after combat. Dagger of Unmaking states that when your hero deals combat damage to an ally, it returns to it's controller's hand. That's why Dagger effect happens first. It happens in combat while Mind Control triggers after combat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see... Make sense, but I had hope seeing that reserved weapon worked as a summon. Oh well. Thanks if it worked as a summon it could be so exploitable with Bella and SK... XD