Close

Page 88 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 2829
  1. #871
    DP Visionary Berdugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,498
    Tournaments Joined
    3
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hi there Your Highness SamJ ,

    I would like to request standard prize for this tournament if live beta goes live.

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ry-Hero-Frenzy

    thanks a lot
    Shadow Era:

    Every Turn Counts


    "Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

    PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

    IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

  2. #872
    Senior Member Pandevmonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Latina, Italy
    Posts
    1,994
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hi Samuel, I request triple standard prizes for the Devils Cup, topic here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ils-Cup-Finals

    There're 16 teams of 3 members so I would like to ask for 1000 SC for each member of the winning team and 500 SC for each player of the 2nd team.

  3. #873
    DP Visionary Index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shanghai(GMT+8)
    Posts
    5,908
    Tournaments Joined
    9
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hi, Samuel, I want to request standard prize for this popup: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?t=29955
    Thank you!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

  4. #874
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,379
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Berdugo View Post
    Hi there Your Highness SamJ ,

    I would like to request standard prize for this tournament if live beta goes live.

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ry-Hero-Frenzy


    thanks a lot
    Approved.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Hi Samuel, I request triple standard prizes for the Devils Cup, topic here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ils-Cup-Finals

    There're 16 teams of 3 members so I would like to ask for 1000 SC for each member of the winning team and 500 SC for each player of the 2nd team.
    Approved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    Hi, Samuel, I want to request standard prize for this popup: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?t=29955
    Thank you!

    Approved.

  5. #875
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    65
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hi Samuel,

    I want to request standard prizes for this one:

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....k-tourney-ever!

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #876
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,379
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by s.era View Post
    Hi Samuel,

    I want to request standard prizes for this one:

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....k-tourney-ever!

    Thanks in advance!
    Approved.

  7. #877
    Member Hajime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    36
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hi Samuel!
    I would like to request standart prizes for this tournament: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ion-Tournament

    Thanks in advance!
    Proud Leader of the Dark Samurais


    Wanna join us? PM me!

  8. #878
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,379
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hajime View Post
    Hi Samuel!
    I would like to request standart prizes for this tournament: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ion-Tournament

    Thanks in advance!
    Approved.

  9. #879
    Senior Member Pandevmonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Latina, Italy
    Posts
    1,994
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hello Sam, I request standard prizes for a pop-up this Thursday, link is here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....17th-at-21-GMT

    Thank you in advance

  10. #880
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,379
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Hello Sam, I request standard prizes for a pop-up this Thursday, link is here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....17th-at-21-GMT

    Thank you in advance
    Approved.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •