Close

Page 209 of 283 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2829
  1. #2081
    Senior Member Caitlyn0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,665
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    request for prizes for SLUGFEST VIII

    1st: 4 prize packs + 4 premium packs + 4 LL packs
    2nd: 2 prize packs + 2 premium packs + 2 LL packs
    3rd: 1 prize pack + 1 premium pack + 1 LL pack

    tournament thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-WC-Tournament
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

    Evolution in Theory

  2. #2082
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,370
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketsoul View Post
    Request standard 8 man prize please.

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....814#post589814
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalina View Post
    Request standard 8 man pop up prizes

    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-hosted-by-Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by paxvobiscu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz92zaq View Post
    Standard prizes requested for an 8 man pop
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....965#post589965

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    request for prizes for SLUGFEST VIII

    1st: 4 prize packs + 4 premium packs + 4 LL packs
    2nd: 2 prize packs + 2 premium packs + 2 LL packs
    3rd: 1 prize pack + 1 premium pack + 1 LL pack

    tournament thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-WC-Tournament
    All approved

  3. #2083
    Senior Member qaz92zaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ GMT -5
    Posts
    1,502
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    All approved
    Awesome thank you very much

  4. #2084
    Senior Member frost09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    somewhere playing shadowera :)
    Posts
    174
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    request prize for frosty pop up #5
    http://challonge.com/123432102223 pls eight man pop up
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....104#post590104
    thanks

  5. #2085
    Senior Member paxvobiscum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Friűl
    Posts
    255
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Request standard prizes for pop 17 up #8
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....152#post590152
    IGN: 17 paxvobiscum
    Telegram @paxvobiscu

    1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia
    http://se-italia.forumcommunity.net/

  6. #2086
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,370
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by frost09 View Post
    request prize for frosty pop up #5
    http://challonge.com/123432102223 pls eight man pop up
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....104#post590104
    thanks
    Approved

    Quote Originally Posted by paxvobiscu View Post
    Request standard prizes for pop 17 up #8
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....152#post590152
    Approved

  7. #2087
    Senior Member seedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,210
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Request for prizes for BLACKSUN SURVIVOR

    1st: 4 prize packs + 4 premium packs + 4 LL packs
    2nd: 2 prize packs + 2 premium packs + 2 LL packs
    3rd: 1 prize pack + 1 premium pack + 1 LL pack

    tournament thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....vor-tournament

  8. #2088
    Chat Mod SamuelJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,370
    Tournaments Joined
    25
    Tournaments Won
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    Request for prizes for BLACKSUN SURVIVOR

    1st: 4 prize packs + 4 premium packs + 4 LL packs
    2nd: 2 prize packs + 2 premium packs + 2 LL packs
    3rd: 1 prize pack + 1 premium pack + 1 LL pack

    tournament thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....vor-tournament
    Approved

  9. #2089
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    80
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Requesting for standard wulwen prizes for 8 man pop up.
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....33-Shikyopop-4
    Shikyo Kira - Seraph of the Night Angels
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  10. #2090
    Member jon6565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    67
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I'd like standard prize for a 32 man 2 of 3 one hero one deck please let me know I appreciate it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •