3x Aeon Stormcaller
4x Nightshade

4x Assassination
4x Stop,Thief!
4x Ill-Gotten-Gains

2x Spelleater Bands
4x Anklebreaker
3x Dagger of Unmaking

I used this deck in World Championsip (2012) in round 3. I went 1-1 against TJ Barcafan95's Banebow deck. I didn't try this on quick match ladder. Whenever I try Serena in quick match I get unlucky with my match ups around my rating. I'm using a different Serena now, not because this is bad but I get bored very quickly and change decks a lot. To give a better idea of myself, I didn't make to top 32 in WC. I was 49th on the list with 23 points while the cut was 26 points.

A quick rundown of the deck:

• Lily can be used to bring back weapons or IGG.

• 6 2cc allies to have one when needed. 6 definitely doesn't guarantee to have one but more than that would be just too much and detrimental to the deck. They are generally used for early game and later to hide them behind Aeon with Aldon. Nightshade is hard to deal with for decks who don't run or naturally don't have direct damage as it has stealth and ambush. Because of his passive abilities Nightshade is primary 2cc drop. It could be argued that it is useless against mages and Puwen might be better with Aldon against them. In that case you can change the numbers on those allies.

• Aldon is 3 because it's unique. You don't have a useful way to remove it yourself unlike Shadow can do to Death Mage Thaddeus with Sacrificial Lamb.

• Priest of the Light to annoy mages and everyone else. 3 of them should suffice.

• Tainted Oracle is for complimentary draw.

• 3 Aeon because it is useful even on empty board because it is hard to remove most of the time. Also, like I mentioned before he will be a personal bodyguard to your other allies and he will buff them too. If I draw him early, like in starting hand, I can sacrifice one knowing that I have 2 other.

• Assassination is good. Especially you have your IGG down. You get your lost card back and late game because you have resource advantage most of the time due to Stop, Thief! it may allow you to play more cards. 4 anti-ally cards.

• Stop, Thief! should be used wisely. Steal your opponent's most key items to increase your resource by one. I won't list everything here. You'll need to play the game to figure out which items are key for which decks. Also, calculate your resources before sacrificing a card the turn you're going to use this card. See if you need to sacrifice a card and steal to give you +2 resources to play another card after stealing. Also, don't forget you can't steal support abilities like Portal or Full Moon, only items.

• Play IGG when you get it.

• Spelleater Bands are for opponents who use direct damage on you (mages, Zaladar)

• 7 weapons. Along with Lily, you'll have an endless supply. You need to decide between board control and making your opponent discard at times. This will take some time getting used to and making the right decisions.

• For deck demonstration see here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-TJ-Barcafan95