Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can't really compare cards from different classes directly because each card has a different weight due to the class they're in. In my opinion, Sandra Trueblade is fine as-is.

I haven't played against a Sandra + Plague deck but I have such a deck on one of my accounts and I've played it against the AI so I can somewhat understand how effective it is. Just because I don't see many Priest decks right now, I would say let them have their Sandra as-is, just so we can see more variety.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this is not a priest ally it is accesible for every human hero. The most popular deck right now is an agressive eladwen deck that contains 4 of these... Usualy players use it as often as possible to keep you at 3 resources for a long time, while bombing all your allies with eladwen etc... thats why at least an attack reduction to 1 would be justified.
    future Rogue 4 life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe it's because I use a Zaladar deck but I've never had a problem with Eladwen decks using Sandra. Personally, my Eladwen deck doesn't use Sandra--but that was before the Aldon nerf. I probably still wouldn't use Sandra in my Eladwen deck though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hehe yes it always depends on what you play yourself... My Warrior and Eladwen deck basically always loose when going second against the eladwen/sandra deck and win when I go first.
    future Rogue 4 life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Recommend cost up to 5
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played lots with Eladwen deck, or human mage deck, using Warrior deck. I could deal with Eladwen's ability, it's not that hard to race. And I could deal with Portal, whether you use Ter Adun as your hero, or use Valiant Defender to protect your allies. But the most imbalance thing is going second and meeting an opposite Sandra Trueblade. However, I could even recover after that. But when facing the Second or even THIRD Sandra or FORTH Sandra, it's just no fun.

Sandra's cost could be up to 5, but I thought that a more elegant solution is making her Unique. By this, player still will face the situation that going second and meeting an turn 4 Sandra, but not a continuous Sandra army. Sandra is Here Be Monsters plus a warm body. In Shadow Era, a twin of Sandra means that you're left behind your opponent two resources AND couldn't play any ally whose HP is less then 5. (if your opponent didn't play Aldon the Brave YET).

MAKE SANDRA UNIQUE. Thank you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a run a 4 Sandra Elwaden deck for a long time, she can literally shut down your opponent if you have even 3 of her. I like the idea of her being a unique card but if that's the case, her cost and health/attack should all go up. to say maybe cost 5, 4 attack and 4 health.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The first time I was this card i was like "Hello Avalanche Riders". Same idea as this card but worse as you need to pay upkeep if I remember correctly. Also no need to nerf her as resources are any card you want. She is not like Eladwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    The first time I was this card i was like "Hello Avalanche Riders". Same idea as this card but worse as you need to pay upkeep if I remember correctly. Also no need to nerf her as resources are any card you want. She is not like Eladwen.
    Yeah, she's Avalanche Riders (in MtG) without upkeep cost. Although resource is any card you want. A twin Sandra are a deadly 4/6 monster that prevent you playing most 4 cost allies. (There are only two cards cost 4 can survival: Infernal Gargoyle and Chimera. And I don't think that anyone plays Chimera). After eaten double Here Be Monsters, you could still play ally to fight back. After double Sandras, it's nearly impossible to race.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    hahaha!!!

what an observation