Close

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE: The tournament queues. booster draft and Meltdown are in active development at the moment. They will hit the test server before they go live, so you'll get to try them sooner and help us find any bugs.

I would assume tournaments would be able to force deck lock and manage best of three, but I'll check on this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    UPDATE: The tournament queues. booster draft and Meltdown are in active development at the moment. They will hit the test server before they go live, so you'll get to try them sooner and help us find any bugs.

I would assume tournaments would be able to force deck lock and manage best of three, but I'll check on this.
    Lovely... I have much gratitude and even more respect for you and Wulven.
    Do NOT Click Here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Attack all button! Please. Everything on the list is cool. But being able to select which settings you want would be cool. Like the option to turn off four card limit or any other crazy thing you might want. Just give the option and of course make the custom games non ranked.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Oh. Yes. This is awesome. Cannot wait!
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Perhaps the ability to closely examine cards on other people's turns? Might make it easier on new guys who haven't learned all the cards as of yet. Not much benefit for old hat who know things, but the easier it is for the new guys, the more will stick around.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Something to note, and I am not sure if this has been taken into consideration already. There have been quite a few complaints about the interface and the amount of clicks it takes to perform an action. This seems to turn off a lot of players (including a friend that I started with). Also the attack animation and some animations in general, doesn't seem to suit many. The ability toggle it on or off should be a welcomed change.

If it is in fact, found to be that tedious by many, I think it is worth working on asap.
    Last edited by OgAusp; 07-13-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Do NOT Click Here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaycat View Post
    Perhaps the ability to closely examine cards on other people's turns? Might make it easier on new guys who haven't learned all the cards as of yet. Not much benefit for old hat who know things, but the easier it is for the new guys, the more will stick around.
    I'd love this. Now it's just a waiting game once you hit 'End Turn'.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm really pleased with all the replies this thread has had and the great ideas generated, but I am also swamped with lots of other work (I have three jobs at the moment), so do not have the time to review the thread and make a definitive list.

So, does anyone want to volunteer their services to help?

Once we have the list, our intention is to give the community the opportunity to vote on the quick (or reasonably quick) fixes they want the most and that will feed into which are implemented first. (Big features will still be done in business priority order though, for obvious reasons.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaycat View Post
    Yeah, the ability to browse thru my or their graveyard during my turn would be awesome.

Also, has it ever been determined:

A.) If we'll ever be able to peek into our resource pile in the digital game?

B.) In the physical game, is this permitted? (Part of that whole official rulebook rant)
    Last edited by BlanketEffect; 07-14-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GoGoGo 2 vs 2!
    My "best" homemade decks : Graveyard raiser (Gravebone) Wrath of Erika | Boris deck
    My card ideas
    My badass skeleton mask is scaring off most people but it's gonna be difficult to eat through it, so there will be a brief period where my innocent face and bewildered expression shows I'm just a vulnerable tourist with a badass mask.