Close

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher M Turro View Post
    I am getting bored with the hero cards..r there going to be new hero cards in next update? Balancing out the hero cards from human and shadow (Shadow Priests/Human Beast and some sort of energy human) Hero cards would be cool.
    Shadow Priests sound like fun!
    Feel free to transfer SC to account TJ Jazz or PM a Redeem code to me!
    http://www.shadowera.com/?r=2386460

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Integrated counter and stuff necessary for physical SE card games.It can be activated beside the "play offline" tag (like "play physical").It will be a counter of SE,allies attack/health per turn etc. I know beads and paper are nice but it maybe convenient to bring the app on the tourney.
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'd like a way to choose a number of a certain card to place in your deck on the deck creation screen. We've got it for buying cards, but not for placing into the deck. This means that each time we want a copy of a card, we have to select it and add it. I thought this way might be simpler and faster.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Forgot to mention

Hey here is little detail to game play that can be implemented easily I think:

1 - When pvp have each player's rating in () on screen so players can see what level player they are playing against.

Here is something that might be a little harder:

1 - Lightning & fireball card that can put damage to more than 1 card but have a smaller hit on 2nd card. For example:
    Lightning bolt hit ally for 2 hit points and ally card to right gets hit 1 additional health point.

From above reply:

2 - Shadow Priest HERO - with 5 shadow points can put into play phatasm ally card with 1 hit point and 1 health point. SOMETHING like that would be cool.

3 - Dwarf HERO card - (who can create mechanical items and use power source could be a human elemental
    Hero card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Challenge screen listing showing your most recently played three games. That way, after a match, I can see the rating of the guy I just played without having to search for my own nick. You know, the way it used to be.

I'm pretty sure this one got broad support when it was suggested in its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Shadow Priests sound like fun!
    There are Shadow Priests; they're called Elementals.
    Last edited by BlanketEffect; 06-29-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    The Challenge screen listing showing your most recently played three games. That way, after a match, I can see the rating of the guy I just played without having to search for my own nick. You know, the way it used to be.

I'm pretty sure this one got broad support when it was suggested in its own thread.
    Big +1 for this. I really miss this feature.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post

There are Shadow Priests; they're called Elementals.
    What about shadow rogues! That will be like amazing! :P
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I will vote for some weekly tournament like the TCG urban rivals ELO mode.

Let me explain, everyone starts with a rating of 1000, and you get some pts for each win and lose some for each lost.
    Then, at the end of the week, the top X players get some rewards and the tournament starts again, there is also a pts decay if you are not playing each day. Also everyone over the 1000 initial value gets a small reward, so everyone is happy. When you are over 1200 of rating you get the chance (they are doing a Tournaments' Lottery) to win some special cards only available for these players.

There is also a weekly/monthly survivor mode, the top 3 players with the most consecutive wins get a reward.

There is a lot of good stuff we can (should) copy from this game (Urban Rivals) to keep players excited with shadow era. Example: they are releasing 4-5 new cards every 3-4 weeks. The event feature is also awesome: you create deck restriction for an event and players must pay some fees to participate and the winner win the jackpot (the sum of entry fees from other players).

The rating reset every 5 months is a bit too long..... this will be great to have automated tournament with rewards.
    Zoolgar - The Dragon Reborn
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Urban rivals is just milking a stupid cow. It has very poor balance, many useless cards and very average mechanics.

Tho I have to agree, periodical Elo tournaments would be nice.
    Priest since 1992
    Screw meta, just go and f*****g kill it!
    Drunk and dangerous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumbaki View Post
    Urban rivals is just milking a stupid cow.
    I agree the game is for beginner, but I want to focus more about their automatic weekly tournaments, several play modes, achievements, special card through achievements, and special reward cards to encourage to play more. I will play a lot more to increase my rating and try to be in the top 30 if I get something at the end of the week (shadow crystals or gold).
    Zoolgar - The Dragon Reborn
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn