Close

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

UI Graveyard

Change the way you close the graveyard.

The first time I opened a graveyard was during a challenge and I tried clicking outside of it to see if it would close itself, then I looked for an X to close it in one corner. Only after loosing one turn did I realize the close was in the place where the "end turn" button usually is, which is counter intuitive since I was afraid of clicking it and loosing another turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agreed! The first time I hadn't even a clue what I was looking at! I accidentally opened the graveyard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    If you click SEARCH and leave the box blank, and then search for (nothing), it refreshes the main list.

However, a Refresh button isn't a bad idea either; I'm just letting you know, the functionality is already there.
    You can also click Challenge again (in the dropdown top menu) and it refreshes the list.
    Maybe a gui tweak to change the word Challenge to Refresh when you're in the challenge lobby already? That would change nothing in how the game works now.
    Speaking of the lobby improvements:
    1. Ability to choose the color of your in-game name. Some colors could be guild exclusives.
    2. Ability to see the list of players waiting for a duel and to challenge a specific opponent.
    3. Global chat in lobby.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What About Sound effect when a allies enters the board, or is killed. because i normally play with the music off,..but to hear voice sound entering and dying would be cool. even a taunt from both heros in the beginning of all the match would be nice like Gravebone could say " Welcome to ur Doom" or something like that haha.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please, no

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure if this proposal has ever been raised but what about having a QM feature for All-Heroes?

The current QM allows you to choose your hero prior to clicking Quick Match. What I am proposing is having a random selection of hero. These are the steps:

1. Ensure the decks of all your 20 heroes have been saved under the Decks tab.
    2. When you click All-Heroes QM, the AI will randomly select any of the 20 heroes for you.
    3. When you start another All-Heroes QM, the AI will disregard the previous heroes that you used and select another hero. For instance you have used Elad, Maj and DC, the AI will select one hero out of the remaining 17.
    4. Once you have gone through the 20-hero cycle, a new cycle will begin.
    5. If you ragequit at the early stages, ranking points deduction will be more severe than merely completing a losing match. This is to discourage users from skipping heroes or unfavourable MU.
    6. Ranking of the All-Heroes QM should be separated from the usual QM ranking. Call it AH(number).

The purpose of this All-Heroes QM is to maximise appreciation of all the heroes that are currently available. A top-ranked All-Heroes QM clearly means the user is extremely adept with all heroes. More importantly, for those users who are tired of the meta, this format simply chucks meta aside as you are likely to meet a particular as much as any other. No more having to face flavour of the month five games in a row.

This format may dissuade new players from trying as their decks are incomplete. For more experienced players, the ability to QM all sorts of heroes will hopefully bring a new challenge to the game.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A way for tournament organisers to enforce their rules in-game!
    Example:
    Deck-locking, Hero-locking, etc.

The way it is now, tournament organisers cannot know if players are making changes to their decks between rounds or matches if it is not allowed. This can be tackled by creating an in-game feature for TO to host their tournaments (brackets and all) and at the start of every round, depending on the toggled rules upon setup, the bracket will show a small green light beside the player's names before every match that the deck list matches the deck/requirements that the competitor started with, if not, it'll show a red light.

This will mean the TO won't have to check every match if the requirements or rules are being met. I think this is becoming more necessary as the SE competitive scene grows. I hope this is taken into serious consideration.
    Do NOT Click Here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by OgAusp View Post
    Example:

The way it is now, tournament organisers cannot know if players are making changes to their decks between rounds or matches if it is not allowed. This can be tackled by creating an in-game feature for TO to host their tournaments (brackets and all) and at the start of every round, depending on the toggled rules upon setup, the bracket will show a small green light beside the player's names before every match that the deck list matches the deck/requirements that the competitor started with, if not, it'll show a red light.

This will mean the TO won't have to check every match if the requirements or rules are being met. I think this is becoming more necessary as the SE competitive scene grows. I hope this is taken into serious consideration.
    Plus One.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OgAusp View Post
    Example:

+100
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    features i want most
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post

* In-game lobby
    * Simple player campaign
    * Player stats

Things people have mentioned on this thread (awaiting Kyle + DT input):

* Mulligan
    * Multiple save-slots per hero, with ability to name your decks
    * Improved AI
    * Completely eradicate sync errors and turn-timer bugs
    * UI Improvements (Toggle zoom, no hidden effects, better visibility for attack / damage numbers)
    * Achievements
    player stats i'd like to see: w-l record, hero record (w-l record of each hero), deck record

for UI improvements, i'd really like the ability to toggle zoom all cards at ANYTIME. currently, you can only toggle zoom cards when it is your turn. would be better if you can toggle zoom while waiting for your turn, right? seeing as that's when you're not doing anything. i would also like to see total damage done when you select a hero or card for target (like when you select sandworm or gargoyle, you mouse over them and see how many life left they will have after the attack). i sometimes forget armor protection and miscalculate damage. would be nice to see if i kill an ally or do damage to a hero (instead of zero) before i make my turn. would also be nice to have a better way to track item/weapons durability. right now, you have to toggle zoom the card. would be better if you can see it clearly without having to toggle zoom the card.

for achievements, i want achievement rewards

suggestions not mentioned:

ability to sort cards in the merchant (currently it's hard to find cards in the merchant) would be nice if you can sort per hero/class, tier, card type, etc.

a better deck builder - the deck builder is kind of unwieldy. i'd rather like a sort table and the ability to add a card by double clicking instead of dragging.

undo sacrifice - i sometimes sac the wrong card. would be nice to undo a sac. undo moves while you have not clicked the End Turn would be better.
    Last edited by Jao; 07-11-2012 at 11:05 AM.