Close

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, that one I knew about and it's cool

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

One request only

Give me a reason play besides just shadow crystals ???
    .. Maybe have a ranking system, a leaderboard of the top players in wins for the week etc. - Top players overall etc. for different states / country.
    - Prizes for Official tournaments and other things should also include an Icon, perhaps a Trophy Icon besides their name for a month, or a star. or something that represents that that player achieved something!
    ` I already have enough crystals by donating 4$ to the game.. I have not much reason to play besides enjoying the deep strategy of the game. But Damn, I would play alot more to boost up my skill rating , participate in tournaments to get a trophy besides my name.. Oooh Yeahhh.. that be Awesome!!!

.. p.s. All the other things mentioned in this thread is kool and definitely needs to be implemented eventually. Great game!!! keep up the updates plz, u got a good product , n gamers, So programmers, be good at ur job n make it great plz
    Legend!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since you really dont need more than 4 of a card a "sell all extra cards" button would be nice

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey!

Started playing today and I must say that the game is, in the overall, great. Congrats on that
    The two things that bogged me the most when playing the game were:
    1)You need to end the turn manually even though there is nothing left for you to do.
    2) When you want all of your creatures to attack the player, you need to click them one by one, click on attack, pick your opponent as target and click om on attack again.

I think the 1st one might be easy to implement, the second one a little bit harder.
    Also, some minor suggestions:
    When you level up, when you show up the "You are now level x", also show "You won 25 crystals", because in the beginning I hadn't realized there were crystals and that you could win them by leveling up.
    Make the starting decks with 40 cards, because otherwise a player needs to grind before he can play online against other players.

Cheers and keep up the great work

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love for the OS X full-screen application to NOT block the usage of CMD-TAB (alt-tab on Windows). When running Shadow Era in full screen mode, I want to switch to my other applications frequently, but SE blocks CMD-TAB.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I saw it discussed here once, and saw the implemented design for it, by a user, to turn the game from landscape mode to portrait mode on handhelds. It made total sense, because despite the game being IN landscape mode, the horizontal space actually covered by the cards and decks and such was still narrow enough to display vertically, in portrait. It only LOOKS wide as an optical illusion.

Really, what's the point of forcing the display to widescreen, if you're not going to USE the width of the screen?
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let us trade our cards. There has to be a way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't know if this has been asked before (didn't feel much like reading through 14 pages, and I didn't see it mentioned in the list on the first page), but, if a player wants to chat with someone during the game, perhaps the turn timer can pause while you have the chat window open? It's really annoying that the timer continues to tick while trying to hold a conversation with the person you're playing with.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be great if there was an option to turn off animations. The first time you see a card taking damage, the sword animation seems pretty cool. The 100th time it's just boring and irritating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Facebook

Make a similar thread to this one on facebook so people can submit ideas. This way people can like each other ideas and you can have a perception of what people want the most.