Close

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Splintersail View Post
    On the Challenge screen we currently have a search button, a create button, and a Quick game button. If your opponent just said that he started the room, the easiest way to find him would be to refresh the screen if you could because his game would be right there. sometimes I wait for the automatic refresh instead of searching. But would be great just to have a REFRESH button.
    If you click SEARCH and leave the box blank, and then search for (nothing), it refreshes the main list.

However, a Refresh button isn't a bad idea either; I'm just letting you know, the functionality is already there.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    change login name / password

change in-game name

special deck format (e.g. with limitations, requirements)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A dropbox on the login screen that remembers previous email addresses. So, when I want to switch accounts, I don't have to type it in again - a common scenario for those with multiple test accounts.
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What I would like to see is the possibility to give friends cards or shadow crystals for free.

I, for instance, have got over 80k shadow crystals now and I've got no idea what I should do with it. I have a friend who really likes the game but refuses to play against me cause he has too less gold to buy all the cards he wants. I know that there will be an auction house, so maybe there is a chance to include this feature.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by self1sch View Post
    What I would like to see is the possibility to give friends cards or shadow crystals for free.

I, for instance, have got over 80k shadow crystals now and I've got no idea what I should do with it. I have a friend who really likes the game but refuses to play against me cause he has too less gold to buy all the cards he wants. I know that there will be an auction house, so maybe there is a chance to include this feature.
    Stop being selfish and just email support@shadowera.com

They will transfer them for you. Make sure you are writing from your email address that is registered with your game account and also include your friends name.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by self1sch View Post

A problem in doing that is that people could create multiple accounts, raise them to level 4 and use them to harvest Shadow crystals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Stop being selfish and just email support@shadowera.com

They will transfer them for you. Make sure you are writing from your email address that is registered with your game account and also include your friends name.
    haha
    Well I think I'm gonna wait a little to email them then, 'cause I'm sure the support has enough problems right now with all the unpatient users who preorderd the physical cards and didn't receive them yet. My friend can wait I guess

But thx anyway

@Gold_Warlord
    that's true, didn't think about that...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a bit of a stretch, and maybe more a feature for the website, but I guess it COULD be implemented into the digital game.

A player locator feature. Basically, you'd enter your location, and a mileage range, and it would tell you any stores in your area that sell SE cards, as well as any players of the physical game within proximity to you that have also registered on the database.

This couldn't do anything but help to sell more physical cards. Find a store nearby selling the product, so you can also find a group to play with, and also simply see how many individuals in the relative area that play the physical game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    This is a bit of a stretch, and maybe more a feature for the website, but I guess it COULD be implemented into the digital game.

A player locator feature. Basically, you'd enter your location, and a mileage range, and it would tell you any stores in your area that sell SE cards, as well as any players of the physical game within proximity to you.

This couldn't do anything but help to sell more physical cards. Find a store nearby selling the product, so you can also find a group to play with, and also simply see how many individuals in the relative area that play the physical game.
    Awesome ideas
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I need a all cards attack hero button, grinding AI is tiresome without it