Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is it wrong to want something NOW so badly that you bid too much for them? I should just stop bidding after my max is reached again. I already have 3 boosters plus the you and a friend set coming. That is a lot of cards. My kingdom for a tracking number!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    we did put 2 decks together, but also i believe that they are better than the starters, not only did we add a rare to the banebow/baduruu deck, we also threw in deathmage and a few other cards, im srry i went to origins and got cards, but what i do with them after i buy them is on me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Certainly it's up to you but damn is exploiting the delay like this saying it's "for the community" and adding UNIQUE!!! to Thaddeus when it doesn't even affect the rarity shameless..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jobba View Post
    we did put 2 decks together, but also i believe that they are better than the starters, not only did we add a rare to the banebow/baduruu deck, we also threw in deathmage and a few other cards, im srry i went to origins and got cards, but what i do with them after i buy them is on me
    There is a rare weapon or armor in any class deck, I think Guardians Oath in Hunter. However, it seems as though you have tried to make people believe they were preconstructed decks received at Origins, not decks of your own making. Also, you seem to be advertising more than Wulven right now. By all means, it is perfectly legal; I just don't believe it is in the better interests of the Shadow Era community to put up with this kind of advertising in the forums and this kind of merchandising for profit.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also, you are taking advantage of the fact that Wulven has had some delays due to manufacturing issues by saying (paraphrased):

"The shipment was coming in March. Then delayed to May. Then June, and now July. Who knows when our cards will actually come? You could get yours NOW!!

I believe this is going to far to make money.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, so in the online game if you get cards you dont need or want what do you do with them? you sell them!!!! Honestly the only reason we put them on there is to give someone else enjoyment of actually having physical cards, its not my fault wulven has taken so long to ship us our product, but thats not the reason we put them on there, i could care less how much money was made off of them truthfully, just trying to kickstart the game is all

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am the poster of the auction.

First off I said in the very first post that I was unsure if we were allowed to post eBay action information as per the rules of the board. I searched and could not find if it was allowed or not. If this is not allowed then please remove it from the site. I am not here to cause trouble I am here to offer something to players who didn't get the opportunity to go to Origins. I am not a "spambot" or anything like that, I am a player in the Ohio Area who was lucky enough to get the product from Wulven at Origins 2012. Many weren't and more will not even seen the physical cards till late July at best (or longer).

For those who feel I am "taking advantage" of Wulven's situation; you must not understand how supply and demand works. I have the product, people want the product, I am selling the product. That is called economics. If Wulven was afraid of this situation they should not have offered the product at Origins. I am allowed to resell the product as per my resell rights. Please see the Wikipedia page provided for further information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resell_rights

Everything in my auction is accurate and fact. Wulven has delayed the shipping since March. The auction specifies the cards the buyer is getting. I even mark which cards are Rare and Unique so players can understand as much about the product as possible. I try to give more information then any normal bidder would need.

To players who don't like this: tough. I never say anything disparaging about Wulven and to think I would is upsetting to me at best.

Please remove this post if it is not in line with the guidelines of the forums. I would however like to see a section for players so they can talk about buying/trading/selling the product. Players have the right to trade/sell the items they legally own. Stopping it here will just create players going to another website for their buying/trading/selling needs.

Thank you for those who have been positive about this auction. Thanks for the positive emails too. I will continue to offer more auctions like this in the future so please bookmark my eBay page for the finest in Shadow Era Cards.

NOTE: Though I am offering this auction through my eBay account the cards are being sold by the user 'jobba'. So when he says it is his cards he is correct.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think i may pick these up, they are taking so long to bring me my cards and i am ready to play
    they are getting up there, but i still want them lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger De Vore View Post
    NOTE: Though I am offering this auction through my eBay account the cards are being sold by the user 'jobba'. So when he says it is his cards he is correct.
    Why would jobba "pick them up" if he's selling them?
    Last edited by FDL; 06-20-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: added 2nd jobba quote...
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like i Said as with the others no one denies that it's illegal to do anything of this sort.

However you are obviously ripping of the demands using misleading titles.

As previously stated Unique does not affect rarity and is more or less an ability trait that allows only one sort of such ally on your side of the battlefield. Putting UNIQUE in all caps besides the card is just ripping on misinformation however I see it. If you truly want to inform any noteworthy detail you might as well state all abilities.

Next, judging by how you are selling this shit no one is going to buy that this is for the betterment of the community. First of TS states this is for the community, the jobba states he only want to kick start the physical card.

And then TS comes out with business talk about supply and demand etc probably everyone knows about.

Not helping your case. Obviously you are trying to just sell it at this point.

TL;DR the problem here is not with the legality of the auction. First you set a no limit/buyout auction with shady advertisement and expect any one of us to believe your BS? Quit joking. Everyone is fine with trading. It's a TCG. But if you are going to be shady about it and try to use corporate sugar coat techniques? Expect criticism.

Otherwise, good luck with your venture.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yah that was my buddy he is not the brightest and i told him not too but he did it anyways im srry for that