Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    Why would jobba "pick them up" if he's selling them?
    He thought it would bring interest to the auction. I have spoken with him and talked to him about how that is not how I do business. I am full disclosure and honest. I'm sorry for his previous posts and am sorry for any confusion this has caused.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeLode View Post
    As previously stated Unique does not affect rarity and is more or less an ability trait that allows only one sort of such ally on your side of the battlefield. Putting UNIQUE in all caps besides the card is just ripping on misinformation however I see it. If you truly want to inform any noteworthy detail you might as well state all abilities.
    I disagree. Never do I say Unique is of rarity. I can however see how someone may be mislead with that information but my experience with this product is that players already know these terms. In the future I will work towards making sure buyers understand Unique is not rarity.

Next, judging by how you are selling this shit no one is going to buy that this is for the betterment of the community. First of TS states this is for the community, the jobba states he only want to kick start the physical card.

And then TS comes out with business talk about supply and demand etc probably everyone knows about.

Not helping your case. Obviously you are trying to just sell it at this point.
    Again I am making NOTHING from this auction, no profit at all; I am doing this for my friend (jobba). My motives are for the betterment of the community; players are upset they do not have the product and want something to tide them over till they get the product. jobba is the seller and is making the profit so yes his motives are going to be different. Don't question my motives and make assumptions about what I think and want, that ain't cool.

First you set a no limit/buyout auction with shady advertisement and expect any one of us to believe your BS? Quit joking. Everyone is fine with trading. It's a TCG. But if you are going to be shady about it and try to use corporate sugar coat techniques? Expect criticism.
    I'm sorry you feel this way. Your opinion is your own but again I don't see "shady advertisement" I spoke only in fact and truth. I have never been shady about this action and have been nothing more then full disclosure. I will say jobba had no right to make posts pretending he was purchasing the product knowing full well he is the actually person selling the cards, I am only the person posting the auction. As soon as I found this out I took full action against him. Again I am sorry for his actions as they do now reflect my own.

Otherwise, good luck with your venture.
    Thank you and have a blessed day

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I updated the auction to show that Unique is not for rarity.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am sorry I jumped to conclusions, but the way you were advertising this product seemed to me to be shady and misleading. I am glad you are taking into consideration the thoughts of the online community and preventing your friend from deceiving us directly.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can't wait til pre-orders are fulfilled and all the yelling and screaming turns into, when will these be on the shelves, and pre-order'ers are just taking advantage of those that didn't pre-order =p Just some some randomness that trolled through my mind.

And Wulven thought the madness would end once the pre-orders are fulfilled... It's just the beginning... barely the beginning =D
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Ryan View Post
    I am sorry I jumped to conclusions, but the way you were advertising this product seemed to me to be shady and misleading. I am glad you are taking into consideration the thoughts of the online community and preventing your friend from deceiving us directly.
    Its ok, and understandable. I take great pride when I use eBay for selling things so it did upset me but I find it very nice you replied with sorry. You cool with me

In any event I will be selling some of my Shadow Era cards once I get my stuff so yeah I like to take anything you guys say and place that in the auctions. I don't want to trick anyway, I want people to get what they want.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I was looking at this as part of a team thing, so the shadiness of this thing was extreme TBH. There were shady moments you can't deny, as you have stated you did not know unique was being misleading. But that was shady to those who knew what was unique. Other than that I won't mention what jobba did, but on the whole when I look at it linking it to you saying it was for the betterment of the community just made the whole thing seem absurd.

But with you explaining it so nicely and bothering to read what i said as well, I apologize for attacking your thread. Again, good luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I was looking at this as part of a team thing, so the shadiness of this thing was extreme TBH. There were shady moments you can't deny, as you have stated you did not know unique was being misleading. But that was shady to those who knew what was unique. Other than that I won't mention what jobba did, but on the whole when I look at it linking it to you saying it was for the betterment of the community just made the whole thing seem absurd.

But with you explaining it so nicely and bothering to read what i said as well, I apologize for attacking your thread. Again, good luck.
    Its all good. I think alot of us are jumpy because the cards aren't out yet. I even thought of making an offer to jobba about his cards but since I'm working alot latly I won't get a chance to play until next month anyway. Though I will say I did play with both the constructed decks we made and it was alot of fun, though I recommend having ALOT of counters. jobba kept forgetting to give himself Shadow Energy lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope that it is possible and not ridiculously expensive (dice actually can cost nearly an American dollar). You definitely will need lots of tokens for special conditions, Shadow Energy, health, base attack, etc.

By the way - A LOT is technically two words. Sorry for being a grammar freak, but it was bugging me.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile

I won this auction the same day I got my you and a friend deck shipment. Once the ebay shipment gets too me I can build my 100 card deck in real life.