Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Itunes gift card and computer help

I was wondering if you could buy shadow crystals with an itunes gift card but on a computer or laptop instead of a iphone ipod or ipad. And also on the ipod i have i tried to buy shadow crystals for $9.99 and i currently had $10.45 in my account and it said i had an insufficient amount i dont understand why it says i dont have enough. Could someone help with these 2 questions.
    Always Staying Faithful
    Every Time Courageous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Taxes are added to your purchase, which is what's taking you over I assume.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerilos ASF View Post
    Taxes are added to your purchase, which is what's taking you over I assume.
    Thank you and also if you know can you use your gift card on a purchase on a laptop instead of ipod and will it still have taxes?
    Always Staying Faithful
    Every Time Courageous

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I disagree: there are no additional taxes added inside purchases through iTunes. $0.99 is $0.99, which should already include tax. And as the purchases of shadow crystals on iOS devices is handled through Apple's servers that should be exactly the same. $1.99 will get you 200 crystals, not $1.99 plus taxes.

What -could- have happened, is that your iTunes balance wasn't up to date. Maybe sometime very recently you or someone else had made the balance dip below $9.99, which means that you didn't have enough.

===

As for using an iTunes card on a computer instead of an iOS device? No, that will not work. Both the Windows and Mac OS X applications take you to the "Buy or earn shadow crystals" page of the Shadow Era website.

So what can you do with an iTunes card? Redeem it on your PC/Mac/iOS device and then use the credit to buy crystals through the iOS games.