Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Serena: My deck so far, with what should I go next?

(Newb to this game and even to the world of TCG/CCG (never played one before), downloaded the game yesterday on my phone and now I'm hooked, oh and I shall add this pronto: excuse for my weird english, I'm french canadian.)

Ok so I got 1800 gold right now and I want to maximize it in a way to have an efficace deck as fast as possible instead of uselessly spreading out... so what should I buy first?

Here's what I have:
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....1se132.3se103

ALLY
    3 x Nightshade
    1 x Armored Sandworm
    1 x Aeon Stormcaller
    3 x Tainted Oracle
    2 x Aldon the Brave
    2 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    1 x Kristoffer Wyld
    2 x Lily Rosecult

ABILITY
    1 x Retreat!
    2 x Lay Low
    3 x Ill-Gotten Gains
    2 x Stop, Thief!
    2 x Sorcerous Poison
    2 x Reconnaissance
    2 x Assassination

WEAPON
    3 x Throwing Knife

Here's what I want to do next:

Get rid of the 3 throwing knife, retreat, 1 recon and 1 Sorcerous Poison (for 50g each I think) and the two Lily (don't know their value for resell) and do that:

ALLY
    3 x Nightshade
    2 x Armored Sandworm (+1, 210)
    1 x Aeon Stormcaller
    4 x Tainted Oracle (+1, 400)
    2 x Aldon the Brave
    2 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4 x Kristoffer Wyld (+3 if I can, 330)
    2 x Jasmine Rosecult (+2, 780)
    2 x Marshland Sentinel (+2, 440)
    2 x Earthern Protector (+2, 800)

ABILITY
    2 x Lay Low
    4 x Ill-Gotten Gains (+1, 200)
    2 x Stop, Thief!
    1 x Sorcerous Poison
    1 x Reconnaissance
    4 x Assassination (+1, 100)

WEAPON
    4 x Anklebreaker (+4, 1600)

ARMOR
    2 x Black Garb (+2, 400) (or maybe 4 and get rid of a Nightshade and a Wylde?)

Witch gives 45 cards including the hero. If i'd have to lose some cards I'd drop the chance of a Wylde/Assassination combo (and stay with a 2/2 instead of 4/4)... but it's a fun tactic I think, I like challenges. Anyway I'd rather have 5 more cards with 8 of them being draw cards (Ill-Gotten Gains and Tainted Oracle - the later being a sadist combo with Earthern Protector, but I really doubt Earthern Protector's ability would work if Tainted Oracle is used as a kamikaze?). Looking at it I think there's too many allies (maybe I could go without Sandworms).

So, with 2000 gold or so, what should I buy first that would really help me? (Or what should I do/not do on the deck, because I'm level 5 right now I think so I haven't really started to think about tours, cc and board control and those kind of things, I'm still enjoying the progression of the learning process. I'm taking ideas and tips I took from the board and trying new things at the same time so I don't know what would really work or not)
    Last edited by Pistache; 06-20-2012 at 07:52 AM.