Close

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Raph,

Every new player should read this to help them jump start their progress in this awesome game. After weeks of grinding it against the AI, I finally bought the $19.99 package and your guide was priceless. I'm glad you took the time and effort in making this post.

Thanks!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Glad u found it useful.

Once expansion hits, I might do a post expansion version of this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Once expansion hits, I might do a post expansion version of this.
    Yep, would be great! I wonder what will change once there will be the auction and booster packs will be used for meltdown tournaments...maybe Elemental starter pack won't be the best investment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A huge thank you for this guide! Bought the 20$ Crystal pack yesterday and did exactly what you said. I've always been a huge fan of card games in the past(old Pokemon/Yu-gi-oh). I only recently found out about this one, I never knew there were any TCG of this quality for the iPhone but I guess I was just looking at the wrong places.

I've got all 18 decks, but 6 cards are still missing, all for the 1* decks, and 4x Tainted Oracles which aren't available. I decided to buy one elemental pack less than you suggested and get the rest of the gold by leveling up.

So thanks again and hopefully we'll soon meet in a pvp! xD I saw you play earlier today
    Last edited by Zhandaly; 10-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhandaly View Post
    A huge thank you for this guide! Bought the 20$ Crystal pack yesterday and did exactly what you said. I've always been a huge fan of card games in the past(old Pokemon/Yu-gi-oh). I only recently found out about this one, I never knew there were any TCG of this quality for the iPhone but I guess I was just looking at the wrong places.

I've got all 18 decks, but 6 cards are still missing, all for the 1* decks, and 4x Tainted Oracles which aren't available. I decided to buy one elemental pack less than you suggested and get the rest of the gold by leveling up.

So thanks again and hopefully we'll soon meet in a pvp! xD I saw you play earlier today
    It was nice to see you in-game! Yeah, that was a tourney game. I think I won that game; but ultimately I got kicked out of the tourney by FlyingFerrari who played really well.

Try to get the Oracles soon - anything that gives you more cards into your hand are usually very good/important in the deck. I am sure u already know that: with your past experiences with YGO and Pokemon.

Edit: Wow! I just realised that was your first post! Cool!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea I hope I won't have to wait too long for the Oracles xP

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    A tip from me?

If you are willing to try your luck, you can stalk the merchant, wait for someone to sell the Oracles, you can refresh the merchant screen by bringing down the bar and re-clicking merchant.

using this method, you can hence ask your friends (if they happen to be also playing SE and has extra Oracles to sell you), to sell their card and you MUST immediately refresh your merchant screen and your friend's TO will be there for purchase, click it as soon as you can. Cos there might be other 'stalkers' around waiting for "fresh meat".

It would be the pits if your friend sold off his card and someone else bought it instead of you.

Edit: the Merchant himself restocks time to time! So watch out for it. IMO, it's just better to have unlimited quantities at the store!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok i'll try that, thanks for all the tips ;P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    in the past, Berserker's Edge was so rare that when I first saw it used by an opponent, I was blown away. WTH IS THAT??!!

Then i look around the forums and realized that the merchant does run out of cards, took me 2 weeks of stalking to get the full set (4) of BE.