Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Human Hunter Deck - needs a lot of help

Hey! I was just wondering if you could help with my human hunter deck as im fairly new.

It contains:

Hero
    Victor Heartstriker

Allies
    3 Dirk Saber
    2 Sandra Trueblade
    2 Lily Rosecult
    3 Puwen Bloodhelm
    3 Blake Windrunner
    2 Aldon the Brave

Support Cards
    1 Aimed Shot
    2 Poison Arrow
    2 Flaming Arrow
    2 Death Trap
    2 Into the Forest
    1 Battle Plans
    1 Surprise Attack
    4 Net Trap
    1 Cover of Night
    1 Retreat
    1 Reinforced Armor
    1 Special Delivery
    1 Campfire Stories
    2 Rain Delay
    3 Extra Sharp
    1 Bazaar

Weapons and Armour
    1 Crimson Vest
    1 Soul Seeker

44 Cards

Any help is appreciated, you may want to rewrite the whole list or suggest changes. Please keep the card number over 40

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Victor isn't that great of a hero for beginners, as he can be somewhat expensive with the bows and armour he can require. He's also one of the more difficult heroes to pick up. I would personally suggest switching to another hero (I would recommend Boris, Eladwen or Majiya) and using some of the deck lists posted in the strategy forums to get a firm grasp of the SE world; only then I would branch off into more difficult heroes to play, such as Victor.

Btw, you can go here to claim some shadow crystals. Use whatever you get to buy your desired new hero pack and sell some of your Victor cards (I would suggest keeping the weapons, the armor, and the allies. Sell the rest). Try some of the deck lists posted in the strategy forum for your new hero, and most importantly of all, have fun! Welcome to the SE community and world

Edit: The Shadow Crystal link isn't working. >_< Does anyone know the proper link? I'll try to look for it.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    Victor isn't that great of a hero for beginners, as he can be somewhat expensive with the bows and armour he can require. He's also one of the more difficult heroes to pick up. I would personally suggest switching to another hero (I would recommend Boris, Eladwen or Majiya) and using some of the deck lists posted in the strategy forums to get a firm grasp of the SE world; only then I would branch off into more difficult heroes to play, such as Victor.

Btw, you can go here to claim some shadow crystals. Use whatever you get to buy your desired new hero pack and sell some of your Victor cards (I would suggest keeping the weapons, the armor, and the allies. Sell the rest). Try some of the deck lists posted in the strategy forum for your new hero, and most importantly of all, have fun! Welcome to the SE community and world

Edit: The Shadow Crystal link isn't working. >_< Does anyone know the proper link? I'll try to look for it.
    The Proper URL is game.shadowera.com/bonus.php ive already done it and got 150 crystals how many did you get?