I was looking at my Gwen decks lately due to Zaladar's rise. I thought GwenClaw could use an update. I built that deck in 1.3 test server and it's been long. Since then meta has changed a lot. No one is running 4 Ley Line Nexus now for example Gwen has some certain bad match ups but she does well against mages and Zaladar. Beware using her in quick match ladder. Here is the deck:

GwenClaw v2.0

3x Tainted Oracle
3x Lily Rosecult

4x Retreat
3x Net Trap
4x Rapid Fire
4x Into the Forest
3x Flaming Arrow
3x Poison Arrow
2x Ley Line Nexus
4x Bad Santa

2x Golden Katar
4x Soul Seeker

It is pretty much straightforward. Stall till t6 setting up your RF+SS. Then, heal if you need it or start pounding on enemy hero.

This is a solo deck. Lily is for bringing SS back from graveyard. TO is for complimentary draw. It doesn't matter if they die immediately. Lots of anti-ally cards.

Save your Flaming Arrow for high health fatties to soften them up for SS or Infernal Gargoyle. For Sandworm, Retreat, Poison Arrow (for stall), Net Trap is better as you probably won't like to waste your damage output on him.

GK is for when you don't have SS in hand or don't need to heal yet or maybe you're waiting for another card like RF, waiting for your SE to charge up etc. If they destroy it, it's only better. It means 1 less item destruction for your SS. Needless to say don't go crazy destroying it yourself by attacking twice with it without buffing it when you need its stall.

Old deck and article can be found here.