Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help on Moonstalker Deck

I play three heroes, Majiya, Eladwen, and Lance. (Yea were on a first name basis now )

Anyway I am now looking to make a new deck with Moonstalker, I have heard there are some great Wulven decks and I want to try it out.

But my specialty is Mages and I don't know much at all about a Wulven deck, so anyone who has any advice at all, or some strategy tips, or even a Moonstalker deck someone else has made that I can learn from, I would greatly appreciate it if you posted and let me know.

Also after I figure some stuff out and I have made my own deck that is pretty solid, I will post a new thread showing my deck like I did with my Majiya decks, so I can get more criticism and improve it further, and of course I will leave it there for people to check out and use.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Feel free to use the appropriate sup forum for your research and posting

http://www.shadowera.com/forumdispla...ulven-Strategy
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and check the moonstalker link in the signature of Larus,
    this is one that works for sure

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....or-all-seasons
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok now where my deck is posted I feel the urge to say something about ally based Moonstalker

I think there are currently 3 typs of MS, there is mine, mass fatty + JD, and classic with 4SK+4PB+3/4SF

My deck is characterized by the fact that the most importen units are are Infernal Gargoyl and Shadow Knight. I only run 3 PB because I often need only 1 on the board to win the game. And I use 3 BL/FM most of the time to make the most from my allies, I don't really need the hard hitters all the time on the board. And you can acutally rush with this deck, in the internal AA1 tournament I won the very first round against control Eladwen in 7 rounds.

Mass fatties, mostly with 2 BM, 3-4 PB and 2-3 SK really need JD. There is no use for BL since you have a tone of hard hitters and never enough recources anyway.

The classic build get the name because its the most common one back in 1.29, which was the version before the current one. Very strong against anything but mages, but is most of the time blasted into pieces by them. Can also struggel against Rogues like any MS build.
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory