Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Shipping Dates Delayed!

Previously Kyle posted that orders will be fulfilled from June 1 to June 14th. Recently Kyle posted that the distributor is having problems with the large amount of orders so June 1-14th preorder fulfillment will be delayed again. The shipping dates are still unknown. Due to this I am sure that the physical cards for retailers are going to be pushed back too. We are most likely going to get our preorders around July 20-30 and ALL our bonuses somewhere in August. As for the retailers probably in Late September or Early October.

I been having dreams touching the cards feeling my foils for weeks now.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25xx View Post
    Previously Kyle posted that orders will be fulfilled from June 1 to June 14th. Recently Kyle posted that the distributor is having problems with the large amount of orders so June 1-14th preorder fulfillment will be delayed again. The shipping dates are still unknown. Due to this I am sure that the physical cards for retailers are going to be pushed back too. We are most likely going to get our preorders around July 20-30 and ALL our bonuses somewhere in August. As for the retailers probably in Late September or Early October.

I been having dreams touching the cards feeling my foils for weeks now.
    This has to be some kind of sick joke, I'm not even sure it's worth it to vent about it. I mean come on. Even with all the unexpected mass production, talk about setting urself up for a fail.(wulven) jus a real shame. I believe there should be some sort of complimentary something if this 3rd or 4th delay is true. I mean everyone that was saying calm down before can eat there own words. I should have jus made the cards myself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What makes the world go round is to have a goal, to wait for something, as soon as people reach their goal, get what they want, they are bored and aim for something else, so... enjoy the wait, keep on dreaming.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the complimentary we get is all the bonuses.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterfro View Post
    This has to be some kind of sick joke, I'm not even sure it's worth it to vent about it. I mean come on. Even with all the unexpected mass production, talk about setting urself up for a fail.(wulven) jus a real shame. I believe there should be some sort of complimentary something if this 3rd or 4th delay is true. I mean everyone that was saying calm down before can eat there own words. I should have jus made the cards myself.
    C'mon, people in Africa wait for water, food, equal rights and peace, and nothing comes, you lucky boy, look around you.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25xx View Post
    Recently Kyle posted that the distributor is having problems with the large amount of orders so June 1-14th preorder fulfillment will be delayed again. The shipping dates are still unknown.
    When and where was this said?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    in the now shipped thread, I think. IDK. I remember reading it.

As for the OP, they clearly don't realize just how many delays in SE there have been, how many deadlines Wulven has missed, and how long people have been waiting for physical cards. Chances are this thread should be about fifty times angrier.
    MistahBoweh - Paragon of Paragons
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

My Strategy Site: The Boweh
    Latest Article: USED: MistahBoweh VS SamuelJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't understand why an order of around 4000 people is too many for a large distributor. I mean how many orders did apple fulfil with the new iPad?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    apple is a much larger company with many months to prepare for their launches BEFORE they announce the products to the public and open their preorder process.
    Accolades:
    Former Member of The A1 Alliance "Evolution In Theory"
    Season 4 Hall of Fame Top Ranking - Ranked #14 soothslyr1
    Gondoriandotcom Flash Tournament - Winner (Over Portgaz D Ace) Team Juggernaut
    Bluejet24 Crown Tournament - Winner (Over Crispy1313)
    Hatts Pop up Tournament - Winner (Jjsia) A1 Member

Contributions To The Community:
    Priest Tactics Forum
    Ways To Play
    Advanced Strategies [Part: 1]
    Advanced Strategies [Parts: 2 & 3]

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh ok I found it in the Now Shipping thread on page 18.

A good quote from our distributor, the largest game distributor in the US:

"After being stunned and impressed by how well you've sold it already, I realized the success is going to create a scenario for us that we've never had to deal with..."

The cards have been shipped from the printer in Belgium to the US, arrived in the US, cleared customs, order details sent to distributor, distributor now filling orders. Due to the huge volume of orders, it will still take a bit more time for them to complete the process, but it's left in their capable hands so please be patient.

Orders within the USA will be shipped by UPS, while international orders will be sent with USPS. We'll email tracking numbers as we get them from the distributor. Enjoy your cards everyone!!