Close

Thread: Intresting Bug

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Intresting Bug

So everyone knows about the aeon + mind control bug right?.. Right. Anyway the guy I'm scrappin throws down mind control on my aeon! He's lv 300 so I'm sure he knows that's a bad move. But then he just sits there and does nothing, so I'm thinking he just backed out and about a minute and a half later bam! It's says I was defeated.?.?. Is this related to him slapping mind control on aeon and just stallin or what? This ever happen to anyone? Also I know about the bug when u get the defeat message randomly during the game... Just wondering if they were related. Been playin for a while now and never came across that crap. Thanks
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRxDiE View Post
    So everyone knows about the aeon + mind control bug right?.. Right. Anyway the guy I'm scrappin throws down mind control on my aeon! He's lv 300 so I'm sure he knows that's a bad move. But then he just sits there and does nothing, so I'm thinking he just backed out and about a minute and a half later bam! It's says I was defeated.?.?. Is this related to him slapping mind control on aeon and just stallin or what? This ever happen to anyone? Also I know about the bug when u get the defeat message randomly during the game... Just wondering if they were related. Been playin for a while now and never came across that crap. Thanks
    I've been told this is due to "connection issues".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazik View Post
    I've been told this is due to "connection issues".
    That's what I was assuming but somthins fishy about someone mind controlling aeon on purpose. It makes me wonder if people have figured out a way to $!?&$ this game up already. I guess I'm stupid for even playin till the update arrives. Just so addicting!
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRxDiE View Post
    That's what I was assuming but somthins fishy about someone mind controlling aeon on purpose. It makes me wonder if people have figured out a way to $!?&$ this game up already. I guess I'm stupid for even playin till the update arrives. Just so addicting!
    took me like 15 times to finally figure it out x_X

Glad they're fixing that next patch. Tired of pwning newbs with mind control and then having to quit out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is what i assume
    When you mind control the Aeon, the software still think that the Aeon still belongs to opponent thus disallowing ur ally to attack. IF opponent has another Aeon on hand, your ally can attack his aeon.

Normally what i do is, capture his aeon, and use plasma behemoth to blast his hero, gg ^^