Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcomming Cards

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Upcomming Cards

OK what will be mentioned here is in no way factual and I am drawing these conclusions in predicting of what we can expect to see in the near future (hopefully) from the existing card list, currently 130 including the upcoming 24 cards. So that leaves 70 cards. I am sure ppl have already noticed so this is for those that have not. I will start with the most obvious.

Predictions:
    1) There will be 2 more Human and 1 Shadow Hero released (known as 2 rogues and 1 hunter). The shadow hunter is already counted in my total. (2)
    2) There will be 11 more human allies and 10 Shadow allies, in effect evening the totals out with at least 1 Epic for Shadows and perhaps 1 more for each faction. Currently Shadow allies outnumber Human by 1. (21)
    3) At least 1 Wulven Ability (1+)
    4) At least 1 Neutral Ability to a potential 6 (1-6 but for the sake of this calculation I say 6)
    5) 5 more Human abilities (5)
    6) 5 more Shadow abilities (5)
    7) There is a 10 card gap between Priest and Wulven abilities. Not too sure what those could be. As I stated, this being at the bottom of this list means it is not that obvious besides the number itself. (10)

This brings the total to 50 cards with 20 unknowns (completely unknown). Share your thoughts of my analysis and perhaps contribute to what you think we could be expecting.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it's more then i thought of. Maybe some of the next cards will be shields?
    Marksmen Logo (Yeah that's right we have our own logo, made by me).
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    whao... where did you get all those numbers from? But sounds pretty exciting to me none-the-less.

But I would have thought there'd be more shadow abilities seeing there are 5:2 human to shadow currently.

Please visit my blog for more card ideas. Comments and suggestions welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAR View Post
    whao... where did you get all those numbers from? But sounds pretty exciting to me none-the-less.

But I would have thought there'd be more shadow abilities seeing there are 5:2 human to shadow currently.
    I have already added the 24 cards that they will be releasing in the total, which includes 3 shadow abilities evening them out to 5 a piece. So 5 more a piece to have 10. ^^

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I shall direct you to the FAQ:

Q: What types of cards are there in Shadow Era?
    A: The first complete set of 200 cards is planned to be broken down as follows:
    Human Heroes: 10 cards
    Shadow Heroes: 10 cards
    Human Allies: 20 cards
    Shadow Allies: 20 cards
    Class Abilities: 10 cards each, x7 classes (Shadow faction has Wulven and Elemental heroes, instead of the Priest and Rogue of Humans) Human Abilities, Shadow Abilities, Neutral Abilities: another 30 cards
    Armor: 20 cards
    Weapons: 20 cards
    Currently there are over 100 cards already in the game, with more being added constantly. Additional expansion sets with another 100 cards each are planned to follow every 6-8 months.
    And if you didn't know, art for the Rouges.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I shall direct you to the FAQ:

Damn what a way to burst my buble! :'( lol jk didn't know that this was there. But that just proves that my predictions were spot on! Ha!
    Last edited by Sorter; 03-19-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    Damn what a way to burst my buble! :'( lol jk didn't know that this was there. But that just proves that my predictions were spot on! Ha!
    Prediction? I say more like INCEPTION!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    Prediction? I say more like INCEPTION!
    Damn when did you manage to plant this idea into my mind and trick me into believing it was my own? You are good my friend ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Ah! Is this the elusive other place that Kyle keep posting new stuff?

Please visit my blog for more card ideas. Comments and suggestions welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen those.
    Marksmen Logo (Yeah that's right we have our own logo, made by me).