Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hi, new Eladwen player here!

Hey,

I just started playing a couple of days ago and wanted some opinions on my current deck. I'm having a lot of trouble playing against item-heavy classes like rogues and warriors. I added some LLN and ST; but, they just slow down my deck a lot and most of the time they have more weapons than I do in LLN. Let me know what you think.

Eladwen

Jasmine x 3
    Kristoffer x 4
    Puwen x 4
    Erika x 3 (Not sure between Erika or Raven)
    Aldon x 3
    Tainted Oracle x 2

Fireball x 4
    Lightning x 4
    Tome of Knowledge x 4
    Portal x 2
    Nova x 3
    Bad Santa x 2
    Ley Line Nexus x 2

42 cards

I'm not sure about Erika vs Raven. I tried sandworm, aeon, raven and erika; not really sure which I like the most.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello. Your deck seems ok. I'd say remove Portal and change Erika with Aeon or Priest of the Light for faster rush. Now your deck has 40 cards. You can add 1 more LLN as well if you can't get it when you need it. If you don't want 3 LLN, you can add another PotL/Jasmine/BS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello there!
    It seems like a solid rush deck (if you don't wanna rush then my suggestions are off-topic ) but imho opinion you don't need the portals nor any fatties (erika, raven,aeon).
    I would go with Skullborn (good t1 drop for a rush eladwen). Let's say 4 skullborn. I would change the t3 jasmine for a respective number of t3 Priest of the Light. Also you can swap the 2 tanted oracles for 2 additional bad santa.
    I am also relatively new here so don't take my opinion for granted!