3x Sacrificial Lamb
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    2x Freezing Grip

Artifact:
    2x Tome of Knowledge

Weapon:
    2x Dagger of Unmaking

Total = 40 cards

This deck is suppose to hit hard while getting good consistent draws with wulven takers, sac lamb and tome of knowledge, it a late game deck but it can really survive, you should get 5 - 6 resorce before going on the ofenssive an always keep your enemy board clean or freezed.

T2: Brutalis, tome (he is just great, can take care of a lot of annoying enemy allies like kristof and flayer, most of the time he is ignored and you can just keep hitting your enemy for 1 damage each turn , never revive this guy unless you really need to :P).
    T3: Gargoyle, fireball (meat shield, and when he is almost dead just sac lamb draw 3 cards and revive him and he is good as new, same combo goes for any other Allie that's about to die. If you have no Gargoyle use you fireball on hero never on an allie)
    T4: LS, Wulven Tracker (if you enemy has allies on play always kill them first with LS and then summon wulven, its important that you control the board by this turn)
    T5: Nova, SK, PB (play nova if you still have no board control, then just go wild with SK, PB...try to keep boardcontrol, and try not to get to many hits, gravebone has no healing abilitys.)

for elementalists and zaladar your basicaly are going to forget about casting SK...he is 5/4 a mind control will destroy you, so forget about SK and cherish your freezing grip and daggers of unmake.

Freezing Grip: this is an awsome card against hard to kill allies like the worm and elementalists powered up allies, it will give you lots of time for you to figure out how to kill the problem or just enough time to kill the enemy hero ;p.

Thanks for reading and please comment you opinions.
    Last edited by snipnigth; 06-14-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is somewhat a common deck for GB. How has it been working out for you?
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio View Post
    I think this is somewhat a common deck for GB. How has it been working out for you?

Well my rating was 175-185, and after i made this deck i started winning one after the other, now my rating is 202, i have been having problems with decks that have worm and elementalist that power up allies, since i don't have much to kill above 6 health allies, but most of the times freeze and dagger of unmaking makes the trick...also some times my draw kind of fall back if they keep killing my trakers, but ill just revive him , i always do so after nova or sac. lamb...and if i see my opponent with non or 2 cards in hand, ill just infest the field with monsters and go for big damage next turn, if they nova or anything ill revive a PB or a SK plus summoning any other card i have in hand.

if you wanna see any duels, my name in game is "Jaaz", if you have any suggestions please tell. : D
    Last edited by snipnigth; 06-15-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: fogot to add something