Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Eladwen Deck Advice

Hey folks, I need some opinions and advice on my current deck. I haven't updated it since the new release, so I wanted opinions on it. And I also have a couple of questions for it as well.

My current deck:

Eladwen

4x Jasmine
    4x Puwen
    4x Aldon
    3x Armored Sandworm
    2x Raven
    2x Brigitte
    2x Tainted Oracle
    1x Priest of the Light
    1x Marshland Sentinel
    1x Earthen Protector

4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    4x Tome of Knowledge
    3x Clinging Webs
    2x Arcane Burst
    2x Snow Sapphire
    2x Dagger of Unmaking

Questions:

1. Should I switch Brigette for Katrin?

2. Should I increase the number of armor/weapons that I have?

3. Thoughts on allies? More? Less? Different ones?

4. Is 40 still the normal deck size?

Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by Jax Thaneborn; 06-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Long live the gamers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm the last person to take mage advice from, but can u confirm if you have access to all cards? I would not include 1 off ally unless your deck is super tested. Find space for supernovas. Drop brigitte, include kris. You dont need 4 aldons. In quick match a deck of between 40 & 43 ok. No more!
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    I'm the last person to take mage advice from, but can u confirm if you have access to all cards? I would not include 1 off ally unless your deck is super tested. Find space for supernovas. Drop brigitte, include kris. You dont need 4 aldons. In quick match a deck of between 40 & 43 ok. No more!
    Yes, I have access to all cards.

And I've never liked the Supernova ability, and Kris dies to quickly. At least with Brigitte, they have to attack her. I rely on my allies a lot in my games, and the allies that I only have 1 of, are mainly used for resources or certain circumstances.
    Long live the gamers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good. My further advice is this, work out how and when to use novas, they are good. Never include cards just for resource fodder! Also consider adding some item destruct capability. Kris useful for killing 4 health allies that youve just LIghtening striked. Plus with aldon strikes for 2 damage. Hes like a mini fireball. Good luck.

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    Good. My further advice is this, work out how and when to use novas, they are good. Never include cards just for resource fodder! Also consider adding some item destruct capability. Kris useful for killing 4 health allies that youve just LIghtening striked. Plus with aldon strikes for 2 damage. Hes like a mini fireball. Good luck.
    Ok. I've switched it up a bit. Removed 1x Aldon, earthen protect, marshland sentinel and priest of the light. Added 1x of snow saphire and 1x of dagger of unmaking, with 2x supernovas.

Thoughts?
    Long live the gamers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Better, not perfect, but thats the fun of game. Test it, tweak it.