Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Annoying Bug - PvE Freeze [duplicate]

Does this happen to anyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HFz8cIg-s&feature=plcp

Kinda annoying seeing as i'm trying to farm some gold to build decks and limit my crystal spending. game "freezes" for lack of a better word randomly during PvE. It's happened against different AI when i am using different decks. seems kinda random.....

Edit: using iPad2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's happened for me and generally against the Hunter class more often than not when I am playing.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've also had it happen to me, each of the last two nights

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a known issue we're currently investigating and the trend is it seems to occur with the Rogue and Hunter class. So until we have this fixed, you may want to avoid using and playing against these classes with the AI. Once the backlog with support emails is cleared, I'll get back to trying to figure out which card combination seems to be causing this one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    This is a known issue we're currently investigating and the trend is it seems to occur with the Rogue and Hunter class. So until we have this fixed, you may want to avoid using and playing against these classes with the AI. Once the backlog with support emails is cleared, I'll get back to trying to figure out which card combination seems to be causing this one.
    AnAdolt, FYI, I just had it happen to me when playing against Moonstalker, thrice in a row. So, you might want to add the Wulven class to that list. Was just going to create a new thread about this bug when I found this one.
    The true measure of a "bigger man" nowadays is the ability to treat others with respect plus set aside his ego when needed even on teh internets.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Partyinmypants was playing against Moonstalker as well. But they were using a Rogue hero. Were you also using a Rogue or Hunter class? I did mention players may want to avoid using and playing against the Rogue and Hunter with the AI.