Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Q4:

STUPER MARIO!!!

Kidding... it must be Starcraft... it is the unofficial sport of South Korea... they show some games of it on TV! I saw one on cable...
    PINOY ka?

Punta ka rito at mag-register ka
    o sali ka sa aming Facebook Group
    at paki-like ang aming Facebook page

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    - sacrifice death trap to get 11 resources
    - use victor skill to get flaming arrow in ur hand (5 SE left)
    - cast grave digger's cloak to get feed back (7 resources left)
    - cast flaming arrow on a brutal minotaur for 2 damage to hero (4 resources left) (23 hp left)
    - cast a kristoffer wyld and feedback with remaining resources to refresh (11 resources left)
    - cast bazaar, 2 kristoffer wylds and soul seeker (2 resources left)
    - attack with 3 kristoffer wylds, earthen protector, aldon the brave, raven wildheart and soulseeker for 20 damage on hero (3 hp left)
    - end ur turn to see 3 damage to hero at the beginning of his turn by 2 bazaars and empty deck damage (0 hp left)

Q2: when ur tainted oracle is killed, u draw 2 cards. using ghostmaker to damage the opposing hero brings ur tainted oracle back with lesser hp, enthusiastically ready to die again for ur card drawing pleasures each turn u bash ur weapon.

Q3: human warriors are preferable probably bcos of the hero skills itself, where boris gets a direct kill to weenie allies and could concentrate his weapon on a second target unlike logan who needs to hit the ally in order to kill it. and needless to say for amber, who has +2 damage for a cheap 3 shadow energy.. in this case, weapon upgrade of every 3 turns on average. most ambers i faced would normally store up their SE till near endgame, where she could upgrade weapon damage 2-3 times in a row.. very devastating. ter-adun.. well destroying items or support abilities only works with certain decks that rely heavily on those things, otherwise u would be more concerned on defending against the opponents battalion in early game.

Q4: i donno.. for the horde..?

Q5: i prefer LLN>acid jet. for 1 extra cc, u get to destroy an item instead of just reducing its durability. this is purely my own opinion bcos the most annoying weapon/armour costs 5cc or more. AB, armour of ages, DoU, snow sapphire, cresendo, SS, DR etc.. if the opponent has enough resources to cast one of the above, i would most probably hav the same to cast LLN.
    Last edited by Jawsbush; 06-12-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Question 1 (Scenario Question)
    Sacrifice Phase:Sac Death Trap (11 resource)
    Action Phase:
    -Cast Gravedigger's Cloak(4cc) (7 res,9 SE,opp 25 hp).
    - Use Gravedigger's ability to get feedback (7 res,7SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Cast the 2 Kris and Bazaar (3 res,7SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Cast Feedback (11 res,7SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Use Victor's ability on any opposing allies other than Moltens to get Flame Arrow(11 res,3 SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Cast Flame Arrow on 1 on the BM (8 res,3 SE,opp 23 hp).
    -cast the 3rd Kris and Soul seeker(2res,3SE,opp 23 hp)
    -go for an all out attack:
    -Aldon(3 damage,opp 20 hp)
    -EP(5 damage,opp15 hp)
    -Raven (4 damage,opp11 hp)
    -3 Kris (6 damage total,opp 5 hp)
    -Soul Seeker on BM (opp 3hp,you +3 life,total 4)
    -end turn.next turn your opponent will get 3 damage from 2 Bazaar and the normal card draw.
    Question 2 (General SE Question):

Explain how a Ghostmaker + Tainted Oracle draw engine works, and where is it seen most often?
    -You cast TO.
    -You attack and suicide it to draw 2 additional cards.
    -You cast Ghostmaker,DAMAGE the opponent hero,and resurrect TO,to suicide again if you needed draw.

-It can only be seen on Priest deck and Zhanna is more often to avoid the overdependency of draw on Wizent's Staff (Zhanna needs the precious SE)

Question 3 (General SE Question):
    Why are Shadow Warriors considered inferior to their Human Warrior counterparts? Explain.
    -because of human allies synergy on their ability to control the board

Question 4 (Trivia Question):

One of the vs Ter Adun campaign missions has a name which relates to a famous game created by Blizzard. What is that game's name and what is the Ter Adun mission's name? (I'll give you a hint: FOR _______)
    Starcraft "For Aiur" Protoss Campaign."My life for Aiur"

Question 5 (Discussion Question):

And here is this week's discussion: In 50 words or more (a short paragraph), say if you prefer Acid Jet or Ley Line Nexus and why.

I prefer Ley Line Nexus more often because Acid Jet normally cannot kill Armor (most armor have 4 durability).Also Ley Line Nexus have cantrip Acid Jet are,in my opinion, used to tech against certain weapon heavy decks as they will hit at least once
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berdugo View Post
    Question 1 (Scenario Question)
    Sacrifice Phase:Sac Death Trap (11 resource)
    Action Phase:
    -Cast Gravedigger's Cloak(4cc) (7 res,9 SE,opp 25 hp).
    - Use Gravedigger's ability to get feedback (7 res,7SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Cast the 2 Kris and Bazaar (3 res,7SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Cast Feedback (11 res,7SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Use Victor's ability on any opposing allies other than Moltens to get Flame Arrow(11 res,3 SE,opp 25 hp)
    -Cast Flame Arrow on 1 on the BM (8 res,3 SE,opp 23 hp).
    -cast the 3rd Kris and Soul seeker(2res,3SE,opp 23 hp)
    -go for an all out attack:
    -Aldon(3 damage,opp 20 hp)
    -EP(5 damage,opp15 hp)
    -Raven (4 damage,opp11 hp)
    -3 Kris (6 damage total,opp 5 hp)
    -Soul Seeker on BM (opp 3hp,you +3 life,total 4)
    -end turn.next turn your opponent will get 3 damage from 2 Bazaar and the normal card draw.
    Question 2 (General SE Question):

Explain how a Ghostmaker + Tainted Oracle draw engine works, and where is it seen most often?
    -You cast TO.
    -You attack and suicide it to draw 2 additional cards.
    -You cast Ghostmaker,DAMAGE the opponent hero,and resurrect TO,to suicide again if you needed draw.

-It can only be seen on Priest deck and Zhanna is more often to avoid the overdependency of draw on Wizent's Staff (Zhanna needs the precious SE)

Question 3 (General SE Question):
    Why are Shadow Warriors considered inferior to their Human Warrior counterparts? Explain.
    -because of human allies synergy on their ability to control the board

Question 4 (Trivia Question):

One of the vs Ter Adun campaign missions has a name which relates to a famous game created by Blizzard. What is that game's name and what is the Ter Adun mission's name? (I'll give you a hint: FOR _______)
    Starcraft "For Aiur" Protoss Campaign."My life for Aiur"

Question 5 (Discussion Question):

And here is this week's discussion: In 50 words or more (a short paragraph), say if you prefer Acid Jet or Ley Line Nexus and why.

I prefer Ley Line Nexus more often because Acid Jet normally cannot kill Armor (most armor have 4 durability).Also Ley Line Nexus have cantrip Acid Jet are,in my opinion, used to tech against certain weapon heavy decks as they will hit at least once
    We have a WINNER! And I just realized Gravedigger's Cloak costs 4cc, lol. I thought it was still 5cc. Sorry to those I refuted because of my mistake. However, no one had Q4 and everything else anyway. But Berdugo, you have answered everything correctly! These puzzles are just for fun at the moment, but I might expand into SC prizes later. But for now, you get a pat on the back and sticker
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ish okay thanks I love reading Deadman's Hand from Inquest last time (an MtG magazine,I heard they discontinued).It maybe the same here for SE,specially as the game expands. Create more of these Scenario Qs
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I FIGURED OUT Q№4!!! It's lost Vikings!

Ter Adun is one in the middle.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol.. dead man's hand was super hard, even at the easiest difficulty lvl. hmm.. talking bout inquest, why doesnt shadow era hav some means of trade/auction or even card rating (1-5 star)..? currently its not considered an online TCG when its not "Trade-able"..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha I LOVED that game back in the day!
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and now, once again we shall wear the shoes of Eugene T. Dudley.. heheh! thanks to bro reshiram99, our next jason schneiderman.