Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd rock the shit out of this card. Who said anklebreaker isn't overpowered? There's a reason it's a 4x autoinclude.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, AB is pretty powerful. This card is weaker than that since it can be buffed by a high tier hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrfytr998 View Post
    I would take away the elemental aspect of the weapon and make it disable the enemy ally it damages for one turn. Call it Sinew Slicer, lol.
    What do you mean by elemental aspect? Getting frozen? I didn't suggest to make it available to Elementals on first post. If it just disables, it's too plain imo. Could be more different than AB with 1 turn frozen effect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the idea however I would prefer to see it as a +1 damage card. +2 would mean I would always include it in every deck and I hate when cards become so good that they are a must.

At first I was thinking that it would be an awesome if the ability also worked on heroes but then I thought up far too many scenarios in which this would be overpowered.
    TYRIEL
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust
    Unguilded

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Uh huh. Freezing heroes with it is probably too good.

I like the idea however I would prefer to see it as a +1 damage card. +2 would mean I would always include it in every deck and I hate when cards become so good that they are a must.
    There is JD already with 1 attack which is a very good weapon.

You hate Anklebreaker then?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    What do you mean by elemental aspect? Getting frozen? I didn't suggest to make it available to Elementals on first post. If it just disables, it's too plain imo. Could be more different than AB with 1 turn frozen effect.
    I just always associate freezing with mages. Most Warriors hardly ever use Snow Saphire or VoW. Do you mean plain as in the animation used with the card? Because the game mechanics for freezing and disabling are identical.
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrfytr998 View Post
    I just always associate freezing with mages. Most Warriors hardly ever use Snow Saphire or VoW. Do you mean plain as in the animation used with the card? Because the game mechanics for freezing and disabling are identical.
    Yeah, the mechanic is same. Only cosmetic difference. Freeze animation on card I mean.