Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok so I kinda screwed up a bit but I decided to stick with hunters. I know they're not all that popular but that sort of appeals to me. Anyhow, this is what I have atm:

Gwen
    4 jasmine
    4 Puwen
    3 aldon
    2 sandworm
    4 tainted oracle
    3 poison arrow
    3 flaming arrow
    2 death trap
    4 net trap
    4 WotF

(34)

Might loose some traps and arrows. I prefer the flaming arrows and net traps to poison arrows and death traps. I'm also thinking more weapons maybe some raven and/or priest of the light. What do you think?
    You may be tough but I'm Welard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Erm if you are playing Gwen, you have to include weapons (note her ability) i.e minimum 4X Soul Seeker. Your current deck list looks much better for Victor.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup. Soul seekers are next on my list. Iv been playing victor while building this but will be changing to gwen when it's done
    You may be tough but I'm Welard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A Gwen deck will have a much more different focus, with 4X Rapid Fire, at least 6 weapons, ways to recover the weapon (Lily) etc. rather than the more ally and support-based style of Victor you currently have. You can have a look here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....erence-Thread)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrogene View Post
    A Gwen deck will have a much more different focus, with 4X Rapid Fire, at least 6 weapons, ways to recover the weapon (Lily) etc. rather than the more ally and support-based style of Victor you currently have. You can have a look here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....erence-Thread)
    Lol, do you really know how to build decks for one hero?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Lol, do you really know how to build decks for one hero?
    So you think that his current list looks good for Gwen? Tell me honestly if it doesn't look more like a Victor deck than a Gwen deck even if you just slap 4X SS on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So you think that his current list looks good for Gwen? Tell me honestly if it doesn't look more like a Victor deck than a Gwen deck even if you just slap 4X SS on.
    His current deck without weapons is good only for Victor of course, but with 4 SS i'm not sure if Gwen won't be better than Victor, just because of the ability, 3se -> 4dmg is far better than 4se -> kill one ally for a said deck (if weapons are in it).
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    His current deck without weapons is good only for Victor of course, but with 4 SS i'm not sure if Gwen won't be better than Victor, just because of the ability, 3se -> 4dmg is far better than 4se -> kill one ally for a said deck (if weapons are in it).
    So what was your point? I told him his deck looks more suited for Victor and Gwen requires a different focus. The specifics I raised were only a general guideline (note the etc. and the lack of an actual deck). Why are you questioning my deck building ability?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So what was your point? I told him his deck looks more suited for Victor and Gwen requires a different focus. The specifics I raised were only a general guideline (note the etc. and the lack of an actual deck). Why are you questioning my deck building ability?
    My apologies for questioning your deck building ability, my point was you can build a good Gwen without 4 RF and 6 weapons + weapon recoverer.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Welard View Post
    I've got 945 gold and 275 shadow crystals. I don't intend to spend real money on SC! Please excuse my ineptitude but I've only just realised that gold can be used to buy and sell individual cards!
    with that amount of gold and crystals, you could have done this: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....s-%28Majiya%29