Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    I don't believe there is a "true" counter to the sk loop atm since sl does a pretty good job of sending a crippled/nullified/capture prey'd sk to the graveyard for recast.
    The only counter move i pull off against such loops is killing sk last if there are 2 allies on board, that way your opponent wont get his sk back.
    I think you meant killing SK first.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Killing the SK first means the other SK in your opponent's hand will rescue him from the graveyard. That's what makes it a loop.

Edit: Nevermind, I misread. You meant killing SK first, then the other two allies, so SK is buried in the graveyard and can't be rezzed. My mistake.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    That's a tough one even for heroes other than hunters. I've only played hunters at a minimum but some possible strategies could be:

1. Death trap - doesn't break the loop but it can allow you to focus your damage elsewhere in the next turn
    2. Net trap - disables it for a while forcing your opponent to potentially play another ally which you can use to bury the SK
    3. Poison arrow - disables SK for a turn and forces your opponent to potentially play another ally which you can use to bury the SK
    4. Aeon + EP combo - get your own loop going which would allow you to one hit his SK with one ally
    5. Raven - enough said
    6. Marshland Sentinel - ditto

Best option would probably be #5 and #6 I think.

EDIT: Partly ninja'ed by Aradrien with his first post. Banned! btw welcome to the forums Aradrien.
    As Unruler has pointed out, Sac Lamb make all of these temporary solution, but th Raven and Sentinel might be the best allies Human hunters have at the moment for this. Keldor, Molten, Medusil, your own knight, or a Oggy may be the best ally options for shadow. I've been using POTL or Kurts buffed by Aeon to allow me to devote one card to staying on top of it...

Raven has better overall utility, Sentinal is such a fragile card, but would be very effective as well. I might have to try this soon just to see how it works.
    Last edited by Ballyworld; 06-11-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24