Wild Card Tournament 1B
HOW TO SIGN-UP
Log onto IRC from 9pm GMT on Saturday 9th June and join the #tournament channel, and send me (Gondorian) your decklist link, built using my deckbuilder.
Sign-up closes at 10pm GMT, when the tournament starts.
People who have already secured a spot in the Grand Finals may not take part. Nor can people who took part in WCWC1A. This tournament is open and free to everyone else.
FIND OUT ABOUT IRC HERE | SEE THE TIME IN GMT HERE
- This is single-elimination
- YOU ONLY USE ONE DECK THROUGHOUT (the one submitted to me)
- ALL MATCHES ARE BEST OF THREE GAMES
- Round 1 starts at 10pm GMT. Successive rounds start immediately after preceding ones.
- Pairings for each round will be done completely at random or on Challonge. (I will not be running the tournament, so I will leave to the TO to decide).
The winner of this single-elimination tournament will face off against the winner of WCWC1A (held earlier on the same day) to find out who wins spot 31 in the Grand Finals.
PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD?
Whilst this is not a sign-up thread, but please reply here to show interest so we can plan how many rounds there will be.
You can also ask questions here.