Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

did I preorder wrong decks? plz help

Hi!

I preorder Shadow era collectors's edition for my son, but now I'm worried which cards are included. I was hoping to get all the starter decks but each starter deck has 60 cards and collector's edition has only 200 cards. Is it even possible to play Shadow era with collectors's edition?

Thx for any reply

j.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Collector's is just one of each card (not including the bonus cards). It's really meant for collecting and not for playing. With the bonus cards though you could possibly build a deck but maybe not with the exact numbers that you want.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well, I think collectors would prefer 4x of each cards, as they do in digital version. So to get that you need 4 of collector's editions...
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Collector's is just one of each card (not including the bonus cards). It's really meant for collecting and not for playing. With the bonus cards though you could possibly build a deck but maybe not with the exact numbers that you want.
    Thx for fast reply. Can I do anything about it now or is it too late. I wanted to give Shadow era cards to my son for birthday so we can play together. Is it possible to change preorder to 10x starter deck or to epis collection?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Joey I wouldn't stress out too badly. U now have 3x of every rare, epic, and most of the uncommons. 2 of those being foiled versions because collectors had 2x foil bonus. It should be pretty playable, but if you get an extra $20 or so, you can buy 2x starter decks in a couple months (which contain a ton of the commons your missing) and fill out the rest of your deck. I agree with the above that the collectors is for collecting and not playing as most played cards are commons but I don't think your son will be too bummed getting 200 commons plus 242 foils
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    Joey I wouldn't stress out too badly. U now have 3x of every rare, epic, and most of the uncommons. 2 of those being foiled versions because collectors had 2x foil bonus. It should be pretty playable, but if you get an extra $20 or so, you can buy 2x starter decks in a couple months (which contain a ton of the commons your missing) and fill out the rest of your deck. I agree with the above that the collectors is for collecting and not playing as most played cards are commons but I don't think your son will be too bummed getting 200 commons plus 242 foils
    Thx for kind words, but there is a catch. I woul gladly pay 20$ for 2 starter decks, but I'm not from US so there is additional costs for shipping to my country (about 30$), taxes 20% and customs, so at the end I will pay about 70-80$ for 2 starter decks which is a bit high for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You wouldn't be buying these directly from Wulven. Wulven has outsourced distribution to a company called Alliance Games, which in turn sells bulk product to hobby gaming stores and the like all over the world. I would suggest looking for such a place, they're quite common, and asking if they plan on carrying Shadow Era. If not, many of these stores will actually be willing to order what you need through Alliance Games for you, which means you'll just pay retail as they'll handle the delivery whatnots.
    MistahBoweh - Paragon of Paragons
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

My Strategy Site: The Boweh
    Latest Article: USED: MistahBoweh VS SamuelJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dndfreak View Post
    You wouldn't be buying these directly from Wulven. Wulven has outsourced distribution to a company called Alliance Games, which in turn sells bulk product to hobby gaming stores and the like all over the world. I would suggest looking for such a place, they're quite common, and asking if they plan on carrying Shadow Era. If not, many of these stores will actually be willing to order what you need through Alliance Games for you, which means you'll just pay retail as they'll handle the delivery whatnots.
    ^ This. Hope your son enjoy's his birthday gift because that is probably one of the best birthdays gifts to give a kid.
    I cast spell!
    *Universe implodes*

IGN: Rhonsus