Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

" Loading your saved deck bug " [not a bug]

hi, i bought like 5 preconstructed decks by shadow crystal and saved them, i am wondering how can i unhighlight the hero in the " load deck " because i already sold the hero in the merchant and the other parts of the deck as well, but its still highlighted ( its as if i still have the hero ), i think this is a bug.. when i sold the hero in merchant it should be ( not highlighted anymore in the " Load " ) ...

so its like this, how can i delete the save decks... ? if i click the clear
    there is no way that i could save it, i tried putting other heroes but still, the wolf hero is highlight even
    i dont have it anymore... i want to clear the save...

please help me thank you

my account is raguel.angelgod@yahoo.com
    pls fix the problem.. thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is no way to delete decks, but there is no real reason to. The deck wont load if you dont have the right cards anymore. The way to "delete" decks is to record another deck with the same hero on top of it, because there is only one save slot per hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What if the player sold the cards of said hero? That happened to me when I started the game. I didn't have all the cards then. And it was very annoying.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    An option to delete saved decks will be added but for now the option does not exist. As mentioned, the option has no real game effect but can offer a little convenience though.