Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Erika Shadowhunter + Warrior Training

Today while I'm test a Darkclaw deck, a opponent just made a a play that stuck my game. I think they didn't realize what happens.
    He just played Warrior Training on Erika Shadowhunter, and then, I can't attack anymore.
    I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I can't use any abilities on her too (I has 2 Captured Prey on my hand, and can't use). I just want to know if you can use fireball or hero abilities on Erika Shadowhunter too.
    So this is a great combo or a great bug.

Edit: I just saw the Warrior Training thread and realized that ppl already know this combo bug.
    Last edited by Nands; 03-18-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, the same thing had happened to a friend of mine. Have you thought of using mind control to take over the cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Erika + Warrior Training bug? Hmm, I'm not sure if people generally know about the bug you described where Ability cards can't be used on her at that point. The combo itself isn't a bug though. However, the combo shouldn't prevent you from playing an Ability card on Erika; that may be a bug with Warrior Training not working properly.

@Gaedtyr Mind Control is an Elemental Ability card so you can't play that in a Darkclaw deck. Also, currently, there's a bug with Mind Control and Aeon and I think that occurs with Warrior Training as well.

EDIT: Just had Erika with Warrior Training and AI Ter Adun played Crippling Blow on Erika just fine. It seems to be some issue with some combination between Erika, Warrior Training, and Captured Prey specifically.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 03-19-2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This "combo" is a bug because you cannot be forced to attack something that tells you that you cannot attack it.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How is that a bug? Kyle has acknowledged these cards together as a viable combo. Besides, there's lots of examples like this in MtG. However, in MtG, they defined specific rules when dealing with situations like this. in the case of something like Portal and Net Trap, specific rules are needed to clarify how that should be handled.