Close

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New information on shipping/digital items

Hello all, I'm not sure if everyone is just excited about Origins or currently in a state of a narcotic induced coma, but am I the only one that sees a problem with the lack of information on what we already bought as opposed to information on a public convention most of us cannot get to and pictures of others enjoying the cards we paid for months ago?

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy for Kyle and the Shadow Era game getting the attention he/it deserves, but we are still left wondering what is going on with OUR items, digital ones included. It pains me to see the countless packs/boxes of cards being sold to people who did not preorder and support this game from the beginning before we have the chance, that does not sit right with me and it shouldn't sit right with all of you either.

And where are the digital bonuses? For real, where are they?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry

While I dont exactly have a , I do agree with OP that without the purchases made by the annoying forum trolls (us!) there might not have been any product or showing at the con. I don't mean to pout, but some clarity on ship dates,.. especially for the overseas dudes would be nice. I'm sitting pretty in the US, but I can imagine the craziness involved with the overseas shipping and customs.

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I understand that Kyle and the rest of the team have worked very hard trying to keep on top of things, and that the company with which they are working has caused some delay in the shipping. However, the release at Origins was not something that they wanted to delay. This is understandable, and it encouraged people to go to the fair.

I also agree with you forum trolls on the fact that we ordered our physical cards as a pre-release purchase, and pre-release generally means before the release but it isn't the production team at fault. I ordered my cards in January thinking they would come in March, and it is now June...
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good job Wulven for everything, even if it came a few months later than we hoped for...
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I come to cast a bone to hypothetical forum trolls who may not interested in Origins and may not be reading those threads. Here is a quote from Orange Hat Guy who is at Origins:

They do not have the pre-order exclusive stuff at the booth. I hear Kyle has some of the exclusive foils in the hotel, I hope to get a look at them before the weekend is over.
    A bit more patience guys, we are almost there...
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The cards have been shipped from the card manufacturer, to the distribution in the US and we're on track for fulfillment in the first half of June. Because we moved the shipping date to May and expected some players to expect delivery in May, we wanted to have the delivery date as close to May as possible so we are using priority shipping.

For the digital foils, it was mentioned that they should be up in the game around the end of May. Updates are synced(that is, once Apple approves the update, it will be live and simultaneously released on other platforms as well) but we no longer mention when the update is submitted. An exact date wasn't given because review times can vary once submitted to Apple. All I can say is the digital foils are coming soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    The cards have been shipped from the card manufacturer, to the distribution in the US and we're on track for fulfillment in the first half of June. Because we moved the shipping date to May and expected some players to expect delivery in May, we wanted to have the delivery date as close to May as possible so we are using priority shipping.

For the digital foils, it was mentioned that they should be up in the game around the end of May. Updates are synced(that is, once Apple approves the update, it will be live and simultaneously released on other platforms as well) but we no longer mention when the update is submitted. An exact date wasn't given because review times can vary once submitted to Apple. All I can say is the digital foils are coming soon.
    tl;dr:

We are waiting for Apple again.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You still have I think about 1 day left to cancel your pre-order, and pay full retail price with no bonuses instead...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
    you still have i think about 1 day left to cancel your pre-order, and pay full retail price with no bonuses instead...
    burn!
    Only YOU can prevent rage-quitting.

Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol love the response.

on a side note, anadolt, will this be a version upgrade or just adding in the foils?
    Aradiel