Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry DRAW ALL games I playing!!!!

Something really strange happening, I played all this week 20+ games and ALL games where I was going to win about 15-18 it was AUTO DRAW!!! One by one. 8 out of 10 games auto draw! In the middle or usually almost at the end of the game.

Please fix this! Is it a popular CHEAT? Or a BUG???

Can't play any more! It is happening ALL this week.

Thank you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kratos_KZ my nick in game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are you playing on iPad/iPod, computer or android?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ipad 2 and Laptop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every draw are "sync issue" (even when it's not said), i usually got lots of draw when i'm playing via 3G on my iPad, and no problem via wifi...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is strange as I always played on my laptop without problems, it is connected through Ethernet cable, not even WiFi. I have 4Mbps internet access.
    On iPad which is WiFi on absolutely different network (8mbps) I had no issues also, but this week I have draw all the time on both devices.

It really needs to be fixed, as it going to be very very annoying. As when I loose, NO DRAW happening! Only when I winning!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They are working on it, if you want to help here is the thread for sync error :

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-report-thread

Read the first post to understand what it is exactly,

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You sure your internet isn't dropping packets? A lot of ISP's (Internet Service Providers) perform their maintnance on large scale servers in early mornings when it is least likely to affect their customers. So while you are connected to the internet, (and using the wifi option on your ipad), your probably losing enough packets to cause a sync issue (which doesn't take many).

To find out for sure, on your laptop open a command prompt, type ping www.google.com -t and anytime you get a "draw" go take a look and see if there is a period where it says no response. It will mean your internet hiccuped and knocked you off the game.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If his internet "hiccuped" he would most likely end his game in a loss not a draw... With that being said... These "hiccups" are more anoying for me than draws!
    They really need to make it so you can get back into your game if these things happen, i mean the other guy is just sitting there waiting for your account to time out, during that time they should make it possible to resume an ongoing game, this has been a problem for too long
    Last edited by Manila Gorilla; 06-01-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I consistently suffer this issue and I don't sit on just 4 mbit but 100/10. I've checked my effective speed and it's more like 70 but sheesh, you'd think desync issues wouldn't happen with this kind of speed when I can have less of a 50 ping in an online game. It's also very strange as they always occur on the last turn just before I win. Makes me believe a lot of people just leave the game when it's apparent they will lose causing a desync in this manner. I'm serious when it can't be my internet because I honestly don't think Shadow Era sends that large amount of packages so if one would get lost due to timeout it would result in an entire desync of the game, resulting with a draw. I often play on PC or Android.