Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb A few bugs I've noticed...and a suggestion for the future

1. Jasmine Rosecult: She cannot target certain heroes with her ability, but can target others. For example, I played against Darkclaw and I wasn't able to use her ability on him for the whole game...

2. Mind Control: Two here. First, if Aeon Stormcaller gets stolen, the person stealing it cannot attack the original player of Aeon. Second, if a warrior deck has a Warbanner out and an elemental deck mind controls the creatures, they retain their +1 attack.

3: Heroes: There are certain times within a game in which a hero can attack another hero, for 0 damage.

4: Rain Delay: Playing two Rain Delays works the same way as playing one rain delay, waiting for it to run out, and playing another one immediately after, but for one less turn duration. This is against the wording of the card: It should just "extend" the previous rain delay for one more of your turns. The animation works correctly, though.

5: Crippling Blow: It reduces the whole attack to 0, and not just the base attack. In other words, if you play Warbanner, and then your opponent plays Crippling Blow, your creature goes to 0, but if you play Warbanner later, they go to 1.

6: Multiplayer Sync Issues: Let's see, any time the game sees something it doesn't expect (an elemental deck Elemental Recharging, drawing and playing a human creature, Elementalis doing sacrificial stuff), the game crashes and reports a multiplayer sync issue...and still gives one of the players a loss.

7: Zaladar: Ability sometimes still cannot be used when no ally targets are available.*

8: Rampage: If an enemy's creature leaves the field for any reason, and not just from being killed, Rampage activates and heals the 2 life for the hero.

Also, this thread should be stickied, so that it will become the new bug thread. This will make things much more efficient for everyone.

EDIT: I will update this post whenever I have time to list the bugs I've seen. Anyone else with bugs, post them here, and I'll add each confirmed bug to the list. When I have time, I'll also go through the forums and post any bugs that are known here as well. Any help will be appreciated! *indicates that this was a problem reported fixed.
    Last edited by DawidhH; 03-20-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Sticky: Bug thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    1. That is perhaps a bug. Hope Kyle or someone who can look at this does.

2. Kyle did answer this exact question in the card discussion under this card's name. It apparently is intentional.

And I do agree that there should be a thread that shows all known bugs and it being sticky-ed. (isn't there one already?)
    Last edited by Sorter; 03-17-2011 at 06:32 PM.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's no stickied thread. No thread compilation of known bugs either. Maybe in the near future they'll have some moderators and the forum can be more organized.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Well dunno if this was reported yet but here is a good place as any: regarding traps. I had both a death trap and a net trap on the board. My opponent cast Jasmine and it triggered both traps, in effect wasting my Net trap. Can there be some sort of trap priority of sorts where traps that kill stuff go before traps that hinder stuff?
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Sorter, that's not a bug, it's a game suggestion. I would like to keep this thread for bugs only, please. Although, I would write down that multiple traps gets triggered for any play. It might be that it is how the game mechanic is supposed to work, though...It's how the traps are worded.
    Last edited by DawidhH; 03-18-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Help bump this thread, people! We need a consistent bug thread up here!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *mumble grumbe* Bump...Come on people, Bug thread. It'll help people know the errors and what gets fixed...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DawidhH View Post
    @Sorter, that's not a bug, it's a game suggestion. I would like to keep this thread for bugs only, please. Although, I would write down that multiple traps gets triggered for any play. It might be that it is how the game mechanic is supposed to work, though...It's how the traps are worded.
    I'm not too sure on that one. I've seen it happen when only the most left trap on the board activates despite me having multiple death and net traps out. I've also seen both net and death trap trapping the same ally. So I'm not sure which one is SUPPOSE to happen, but either way... one of them would have been un-intentional (bug) I would assume.

Please visit my blog for more card ideas. Comments and suggestions welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Also... was thinking maybe we can hold off the bug tread until the update is out? I assume some of these current bugs will have been fixed with the coming update...

Please visit my blog for more card ideas. Comments and suggestions welcome!