Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ROAR: It works the way it says on the card. Both cards activate, as is written on the card, on "the next enemy ally that is summoned." Maybe it shouldn't work like that, but it's what's written on the card. Therefore, not a glitch or bug.

Also, I was planning on re-updating this thread every update, starring each bug and marking when it's fixed. This way, it's easier for the programmer to have all the bugs on each update listed in one place. Lord knows that, as a programmer, I like it when I have a running view of each bug and when it is fixed...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, if this thread was a sticky, maybe people wouldn't make a new thread every time they think they found a new bug, graaargh!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    3) Cannot comment on this. Never seen this happen
    4) Fixed in update
    5) If I had my Aldon in play and some other ally of mine gets crippled they have 1 attack still. Perhaps a bug for Warbanner?
    6) Supposedly fixed in update
    7) Cannot comment.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @DawidhH I understand you're just wanting to reduce the number of redundant bug reports but your makeshift thread will not end the problem. Even a moderated stickied thread will only do a better job but still not preventatively correct the problem. It's inherent to newbies to post before sufficiently read readily available materials.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I noticed a new bug as well. (If this one is already on the forums, I couldn't find it, so apologies if I missed it)

When playing the AI Victor Heartstriker, about the time I hit the 5th resource, my allies were no longer able to attack unless I had at least 1 unused resources.

For example, when I put my Plasma Behemoth onto the bench, it used up all 5 of my resources, and the 3 other currently active allies were not able to attack.

Other strange things happened as well such as...
    - I suddenly drew 2 cards one turn... no idea why.
    - My Chimera was exhausted for two turns in a row, when neither the opponent nor I did anything to it to cause it to happen.