21 Support
    3 Poison Arrow
    2 Flame Arrow
    2 Shriek
    3 Sac Lamb
    3 LLN
    4 Wrath of Forest
    4 Soul Seeker

It's not fancy but the more I play the more I learn that fancy usually loses to bland. I originally just ran 3 LLN and no Shriek, but there are too many items out there (DRAW) that need to go down and shriek is the shadow way to do it. I am not using Acid Jet in this one as King's Pride, Voice of Winter or Snow Sapphire can be really painful and need to go down ASAP. With only 2 LLN I found I never had one when I needed it, with 3 I can sac one in an opening hand and usually draw another by the time a KP can hit the field.

As much as Soul Seeker is a top weapon I am not 100% sold on it as a necessary part of the deck. Sometimes I find myself going with the PB or SK over the weapon to keep pressure on the opponent. Sure there are other times when the weapon is a must and all the obvious points about healing etc.

I am new to Banebow and hunters in general. His ability is so consistently useful it's clear why he is a T1 hero.

So, thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Sac lamb combos very nicely with WotF. Saccing a Brut gets you 3 cards, not bad.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Funny enough, other than maybe about 4-5 cards, that is photocopy of my Banebow deck.

More or less, the differences in mine are:

-2 Plasma Behemoth
    -1 Sacrificial Lamb
    -1 Shadow Knight

+1 Poison Arrow
    +1 Shriek of Vengeance
    +2 Molten Destroyer

I have also recently started using Acid Jet in lieu of Ley Line Nexus. Ley Line Nexus only ever targets weapons and armors, anyway, and the one weapon that Acid Jet can't destroy (What Big Teeth) can't be targeted by LLN, anyway. AJ is (1) less to play than LLN, can hit more targets, and with Wrath of the Forest and Sacrificial Lamb, I don't really see the cantrip benefit of LLN as enough of a factor to choose it over Acid Jet.

Even with your build as it currently is, you should be kicking ass with it all over the place, assuming you've gotten down Banebow's style and tactics.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Molten Destroyer is Better than PB in this Metagame IMO.
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    Funny enough, other than maybe about 4-5 cards, that is photocopy of my Banebow deck.

More or less, the differences in mine are:

-2 Plasma Behemoth
    -1 Sacrificial Lamb
    -1 Shadow Knight

+1 Poison Arrow
    +1 Shriek of Vengeance
    +2 Molten Destroyer

I have also recently started using Acid Jet in lieu of Ley Line Nexus. Ley Line Nexus only ever targets weapons and armors, anyway, and the one weapon that Acid Jet can't destroy (What Big Teeth) can't be targeted by LLN, anyway. AJ is (1) less to play than LLN, can hit more targets, and with Wrath of the Forest and Sacrificial Lamb, I don't really see the cantrip benefit of LLN as enough of a factor to choose it over Acid Jet.

Even with your build as it currently is, you should be kicking ass with it all over the place, assuming you've gotten down Banebow's style and tactics.

Thanks a lot for the comments BlanketEffect. This may sound odd, but yeah I did kick some butt with this deck and that actually led me to stop playing it! I felt like I was learning less than I should be so I went back to trying out other heroes/combos. Must be a small sadist living inside of me, I'm still stubbornly building decks for the non-tier 1 heroes. I basically stopped playing mages for the same reason. I entered pvp with Gravebone, won a ton of 5 in a row, a few 10+ in a row and landed at a 220 rating. Then I tried learning other decks and found I developed bad play styles from only knowing/playing mage. Banebow is an awesome hero and I think I actually learned how to play him better after running some warrior decks. The difficulties in board control are similar, with hunters slightly better off IMO. So dealing with tougher scenarios as warrior I think actually helped me become better in other classes (if this makes sense to you).

Using the tweaks you mention as an example, in play testing a Baduruu deck I found that Molten D fits in really well with hunters. So I will definitely use your recommendations. In learning the game better I came to a similar conclusion on my own.

Good points on Acid Jet. I think I shied away from that card after a particular loss one day, opp had like 1HP left and I top decked 2 acid jets in a row. It just really aggravated me seeing those last 2 in hand when victory was so close and then I lost.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by whoisSAVAGE View Post
    Molten Destroyer is Better than PB in this Metagame IMO.
    Seconding this. PB is way too much of a resource sink for Banebow, IMO. Lighting enemies on fire synergizes with BB's ability really nicely, plus free ping damage when Molty gets hurt.