Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Majiya Elite Deck

Ok guys I'm back, earlier I designed a Majiya Portal deck that I was very satisfied with, and now I'd like to make a Non-Portal Majiya just to try it out.

This is my Majiya Elite Deck

It's here :

1x Majiya

3x Brutalis
    3x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x Wulven Tracker
    3x Molten Destroyer
    3x Plasma Behemoth

4x Sacrificial Lamb
    2x Sever Ties
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    2x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Lightning Strike
    4x Fireball
    3x Supernova

3x Snow Sapphire

Strategy: T1 Nothing
    T2 Brutalis
    T3 Bad Wolf or Infernal Gargoyle
    T4 Chimera
    T5 Dagger of Unmaking or Plasma Behemoth or Molten Destroyer
    T6 Molten Destroyer or Plasma Behomoth

This deck is only in the experimental, testing phase right now, but looks very promising.

Ok I noticed my first version of this deck had terrible draw power, which is badly needed. So I rearranged a few things and add Bazaar and Wuvlen Tracker.

After this you should use your abilities to keep opponent's allies under control and use your allies on opponent's Hero.
    Last edited by Aleczander35; 06-14-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    hm... you are righ.
    Garg and Brut are bad allies cause they don't make MAXIMUM DAMAGE..........................
    but why you take DMT? he only makes 2 Damage. You need MORE. So take them out too and add some medusil.
    *sigh*
    here i improved your deck... for maximum damage:
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....3se048.3se050
    Last edited by painful_smile; 05-29-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok I see your point but, DMT is there for his ability to do damage to a hero that isn't affected by armor or hit by a weapon. Also he is perfect to kill Blake Windrunner before he can attack.
    I hate belladonna because she dies immediately there is no point in even having her unless it's a portal deck.
    I have Behemoth instead of Minotaur because he can do more damage and spread it to two different targets.

Sorry but I have already considered all of this and decided it best to keep allies as they are.

Hey how would you like to schedule a game sometime? Me and you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems like this deck would struggle early game. No t2 ally? Brut may not do alot of damage, but he works great with majiya. Also the item destruction seems a little excessive to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    who in the world is running a blake right now?
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
    who in the world is running a blake right now?
    +1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mind Control says how you doing PS.

People use Blake with Birgitte. Some Shadow decks use Dark Flayer also. And DMT combines well with Majiya's ability and Lightning Strike.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You want Maximum Damage yet you use Snow Sapphire? How does that make any sense? Personally I feel DoU is better in almost every case(not against Gwen but you have 3x LLN for that anyway). I think you want to use your burn to his hero and not ally control after they unfreeze.

The reason people use Gargoyle is because he survives a fricken lot. A damage dealer that deals a lot of damage doesn't deal damage if he's dead.

Aaaanyway. I don't like Wulven Tracker that much. It's a turn 4 drop that gets killed in 90% of the cases and sucks major balls if you go second, making the chance more like 100%. Zaladar/Banebow can keep Tracker alive(at least in more cases) but I feel like Majiya really can't, as far as my playtesting goes at least.

Your tech seems pretty good although I'm not too sure about 2x Sever Ties as personally I prefer either 1 or none. Yes it kills Enrage and disable cards but honestly I haven't seen any need for the card.

Snow Sapphire I don't see having a place in the deck at all. Control-wise it's terrible because you only protect your hero from combat, which leaves your allies open.

Lastly, Portal Maj is a bit weaker early-mid-game mainly because of the need to cut something for 4x Portal but it's not even that hard to just control until a 5-6 resource Portal and just run things out to get board.
    Last edited by Airact; 05-30-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, Airact, if I do cut Snow Sapphire what should I use to replace it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And I'm not actually trying to get Maximum Damage, I added Snow Sapphire for the sole purpose of it helping balance out my defense with my offense.

I tried this deck with Dagger of Unmaking, but all their allies can still do damage to me, and I can just move them back, with Snow Sapphire they do 2 less damage, and are frozen and don't do any more harm for 2 turns.

And I will definitely consider losing Tracker because I have noticed that it's rare he gets to do his damage and get you any draw.
    Last edited by Aleczander35; 05-30-2012 at 03:18 PM.