Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow thanks for the replies guys and the site is mostly finished now. I just have some minor-medium mobile/user annoyances I'm dealing with, but I suppose it's mostly taken care of. still haven't optimized it yet, so if it's taking forever to load it'll get faster soon (@ http://finallyanime.com for those who aren't paying attention). oh and DND, a new issue of the booby report WILL be coming along with an archive of 2 older booby reports before I revamped the site!

...but ANYWAYS, I decided I will still be giving away these accounts. I'll be making a post regarding shadow era this week, if not this weekend. Again, the account given will be my "gretchenwieners" account. Most likely the Giveaway will involve retweeting the shadow era post on my site. The more retweets you make, the better chance you have. if you don't have twitter...then just get someone else to twitter it for you & list their username in the comments. It'll all be clear when I make the post.

Anyways, I'll keep you all updated!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    Forgot to mention: Gratz on revitalizing your anime site

Whatever you do, don't root for the maple leafs :P j/k
    Yea.... keep your heart in Mich. or the Sabres Ryan Miller went to Michigan. Root for the Sabres we have a awsome rivalry with the Leafs.
    Oh and good Luck with the move, you will love it. Im from Buffalo and spent alot of good times up there. Almost everyone is friendly...... C'mon theyre Canadians. I find it funny that I almost know their national anthem better then my own. I sing it during every Home Sabres game. Good luck
    Last edited by Drake Lifetaker; 06-02-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Lifetaker View Post
    Yea.... keep your heart in Mich. or the Sabres Ryan Miller went to Michigan. Root for the Sabres we have a awsome rivalry with the Leafs.
    Oh and good Luck with the move, you will love it. Im from Buffalo and spent alot of good times up there. Almost everyone is friendly...... C'mon theyre Canadians. I find it funny that I almost know their national anthem better then my own. I sing it during every Home Sabres game. Good luck
    Is that for all games or just when a Canadian team is visiting?
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ALL sabres home games start Canadian national anthem. I wonder If we are the only American that does that. I think Buffalo is the closest NHL team to Canada. It could literaly take minutes to go from Buffalo to Canada. Just drive over a 3/4 mile bridge. Isnt that almost 1 km? Or hours depending on traffic lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, I'm back, sorry it took so long. Anyways, if you want the account, there are a number of things you can do!

1) make a nice tweet about my site FinallyAnime.com & in a week, I'll randomly pick someone to give the account! Please don't spam tweets, it won't increase your chances, and it'll hurt me anyways. 1 tweet per person.

2) If you don't tweet, or WANT AN EXTRA CHANCE, then share my Facebook page for FinallyAnime! & LIKE via facebook & post that you shared it in this thread. You don't have to subscribe or add it, just like & share (invite if you feel inclined...not necessary) Make sure you do both! I'll know if you don't lol....but seriously, i really will know O_O

3) I imagine these 2 things shouldn't be a problem, but if they aarrreeeeeeeeee....-_-'' then contact me through this form & we'll figure something out I suppose. Don't contact me unless you have to...it's a hassle
    Last edited by glencocoe; 06-25-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bye, wish you all the best,
    Last edited by kentuequi; 06-25-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've liked your facebook page.
    I cant tweet coz i lack a twitter acc.
    All the best for your new endeavours!
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

A1: Evolution in Theory

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!

"I live in the weak and the wounded, Doc."-Simon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The prime minister of Norway is followin me on twitter. That has to be worth something, right? Lets hope he sees the tweet.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    The prime minister of Norway is followin me on twitter. That has to be worth something, right? Lets hope he sees the tweet.
    No wonder why everything go wrong in Norway..
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I did what you requested. I would like this for my niece Daniel who is 12yr old, has no money, no cards, no account, 5 sibblings and lives 180 miles away from me. She loves this game and is using my wifes account which isnt full. She would love her own account. We have a true lifer in the making.
    Thanks and good luck.
    DrakeLT (JG)
    Last edited by Drake Lifetaker; 06-26-2012 at 01:06 PM.