Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    No wonder why everything go wrong in Norway..
    Hey, Norway isn't bad. Just really cold and it rains a lot. More excuses to sit inside all day and play Video games.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    Ok, I'm back, sorry it took so long. Anyways, if you want the account, there are a number of things you can do!

1) make a nice tweet about my site FinallyAnime.com & in a week, I'll randomly pick someone to give the account! Please don't spam tweets, it won't increase your chances, and it'll hurt me anyways. 1 tweet per person.

2) If you don't tweet, or WANT AN EXTRA CHANCE, then share my Facebook page for FinallyAnime! & LIKE via facebook & post that you shared it in this thread. You don't have to subscribe or add it, just like & share (invite if you feel inclined...not necessary) Make sure you do both! I'll know if you don't lol....but seriously, i really will know O_O

3) I imagine these 2 things shouldn't be a problem, but if they aarrreeeeeeeeee....-_-'' then contact me through this form & we'll figure something out I suppose. Don't contact me unless you have to...it's a hassle
    Heyy guys, it's me, glencocoe, I already gave away my main account & for some reason the password to the one im giving away is pissing me off. Anyways, I just wanted to say this will end in a WEEK. So you can put it off, but make sure it's done by this upcoming monday @ 5:30. And something important I forgot to add. When referring to a facebook share, just include the First & Last Initials of your FB name so i can match them up. most use different names and i forgot about that. Happy Posting!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I posted my initials on my post, is that what you wanted?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heyy guys, I'm back & the power was out last night. So you guys had an extra day. So now entries are closed. I'll announce a winner near the end of the week/weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Coincidentally drake, you win the account