Close

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For anyone wondering how to deal with zaladar, check out replay: yomaster vs tibson from today. He uses three mind controls on my fatties but I still dominate the round with healing touch and ghostmaker.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo K View Post
    what about other classes ? moonstalker has always been a problem for me with zhanna, although he must have the worst
    draw engine of the bunch (WoTF being easily dealt with)
    Wulven are a joke for Zhanna. Just mill them out, wait until they drop fatties and have total attack of 5+, then tidal. Due to Moon's ability, ghostmaker isn't as useful, so don't sac your wizents staff. Sometimes you can sneak a ghostmaker hit once he's let his guard down. just play defensive and get your drawing engine up. like you said, save your focused prayers for his Wrath of the Forest. Try this deck, you won't be disappointed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by yomaster View Post
    For anyone wondering how to deal with zaladar, check out replay: yomaster vs tibson from today. He uses three mind controls on my fatties but I still dominate the round with healing touch and ghostmaker.
    The 3rd ghostmaker really hurt :-). After I saw where the match was going I couldn't wait to check this thread. I just read it yesterday and the deck seemed amazing. I was shocked I played the decks creator! I haven't played against Zhanna before so it was a real experience. I only knew to not stack allies because of TW but the rest was just seeing it as I went lol.

Btw how do we watch the replays?
    Last edited by Tiberian; 05-24-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberian View Post

To watch replays just go to challenge screen and do a search on the player you would like to watch, it will show the last 30ish games I think and just click on the one you want to watch.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think this is a good example of the zaladar match up. Zaladar can keep up with you on cards/resources between bad santa/sac lamb/dimensional ripper there just doesn't seem like it is possible to have card/resource advantage as well as being able to put pressure on you with allies/mind control and his ability, often it's too much to get back into the game.

Personally I think amber is the worst though as soon as blood frenzy/jewelers dream is up they can outdo you quite easily on resources/cards and also cripple/retreat killing your draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberian View Post
    The 3rd ghostmaker really hurt :-). After I saw where the match was going I couldn't wait to check this thread. I just read it yesterday and the deck seemed amazing. I was shocked I played the decks creator! I haven't played against Zhanna before so it was a real experience. I only knew to not stack allies because of TW but the rest was just seeing it as I went lol.

I'm glad you like the deck! Great game by the way! I'm surprised you didn't take out my EP with zaladar's ability though..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    I don't think this is a good example of the zaladar match up. Zaladar can keep up with you on cards/resources between bad santa/sac lamb/dimensional ripper there just doesn't seem like it is possible to have card/resource advantage as well as being able to put pressure on you with allies/mind control and his ability, often it's too much to get back into the game.

Personally I think amber is the worst though as soon as blood frenzy/jewelers dream is up they can outdo you quite easily on resources/cards and also cripple/retreat killing your draw.
    I wouldn't agree that it's "easy" for amber to outdraw zhanna. I have played many ambers with this deck and have never had a problem, except in one game where she got a tidal wave from me using dimension ripper. Other than that, I was able to mill her out and survive longer. All warriors have never really posed a problem for me, but some of that stems from people not know how to react to this deck. As soon as they learn, the meta will shift and it won't be as strong, but for now it really dominates the warrior class. Anyone who wants to challenge me, please let me know!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    His biggest mistake is using LLN on ur GM..
    that was bad moves...

One quick question..
    How do u deal with another zhannas players..
    Or maybe jericho..
    I usually offer draw lol
    Last edited by Light0fHeaven; 05-25-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.

Rubick
    The Grand Arsenal Magus of Rosh Pit
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN|BP Rubick
    TG|@rubicklily

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ahahaha. I'm going to take a break from my Victor(y) deck and have some delicious tier 1 cookie-cutter dough goodness with this. おいしい!
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm glad you like the deck! Great game by the way! I'm surprised you didn't take out my EP with zaladar's ability though..
    Well a lot of stuff escapes me while I'm rushing to see everything. Since I'm new to this I have to actually spend time reading cards that are played that I haven't seen or try to figure out how they fit the opponent's strategy. Hopefully when I'm for familiar with deck types and all the cards it'll slow down a bit.